Forums

Divination

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I don't understand why is everyone so upset with XP rates "the adventure is the destination" what's the point in playing the game if all you want is to end it. don't get me wrong there is much pride to be had in achieving top ranks and top levels and reaping the rewards to do so but the xp rates are even for all players across the board so what you're really upset about is having to play the game.

Well said. The xp rates are just fine. Last I looked someone was already 69 in under 24 hours. This is not an event, it is a new skill, and one I will enjoy for years to come.

Brilliant new skill Jagex. =)

Just wondering... With all of those chronicle fragments going to Guthix's monument, will we see his return after all of the other silly Runescape gods kill each other off? Hope so....

You call this a "brilliant new skill".... you must live a dull life.

Not sure what standard I am supposed to be using to determine if my life is dull, but I can see you have a very short attention span.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

21-Aug-2013 13:44:46

DI99ORY

DI99ORY

Posts: 1,223 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't understand why is everyone so upset with XP rates "the adventure is the destination" what's the point in playing the game if all you want is to end it. don't get me wrong there is much pride to be had in achieving top ranks and top levels and reaping the rewards to do so but the xp rates are even for all players across the board so what you're really upset about is having to play the game.

Well said. The xp rates are just fine. Last I looked someone was already 69 in under 24 hours. This is not an event, it is a new skill, and one I will enjoy for years to come.

Brilliant new skill Jagex. =)

Just wondering... With all of those chronicle fragments going to Guthix's monument, will we see his return after all of the other silly Runescape gods kill each other off? Hope so....

You call this a "brilliant new skill".... you must live a dull life.

Not sure what standard I am supposed to be using to determine if my life is dull, but I can see you have a very short attention span.

Lol good one ;) Anyways 36 div at the moment and I have to say, I do like it. I would rather have a slightly dry gathering skill than another dungeoneering, no offense jagex. I mean since when has woodcutting been the highlight of my day? or fishing?

Two thumbs up on the new skill, hope to see some zamorak fragments when he dies after BoL ;) BURRNNNN ;D

21-Aug-2013 13:50:05

Rho

Rho

Posts: 4,481 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The buy limit of 100 for energy really is a problem. The porters would be great for daily challenges but if we have to gather the energy ourselves every time or rely on player to player trade it just isn't worth it.

21-Aug-2013 14:01:34

[#68HSTDZPD]

[#68HSTDZPD]

Posts: 44 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The buy limit of 100 for energy really is a problem. The porters would be great for daily challenges but if we have to gather the energy ourselves every time or rely on player to player trade it just isn't worth it.

Seriously? There's a buy limit of 100? Well that's completely ridiculous, it's going to buy and sell ridiculously slowly, and since it's both easy to acquire en masse and ridiculously dull to gather, it makes sense to have a MUCH higher buy rate.

21-Aug-2013 14:24:56

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014 Back to Top