Forums

Divination

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014

Neor

Neor

Posts: 366 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I don't understand why is everyone so upset with XP rates "the adventure is the destination" what's the point in playing the game if all you want is to end it. don't get me wrong there is much pride to be had in achieving top ranks and top levels and reaping the rewards to do so but the xp rates are even for all players across the board so what you're really upset about is having to play the game.

For me that's actually true. I'm a perfectionist and the only 2 reasons I still play this game is the storyline and getting max cape. Basically apart from quests, I play this game because I hate not-finishing games. So yea I am kind of upset I have to play the game for a much longer time now, since the xp rates are so low.

But other than that, the skill is kinda cool and I did enjoy it the first couple of levels, you know, when it still feels new and exciting.

21-Aug-2013 14:56:02

Nosi40
Jul Member 2013

Nosi40

Posts: 33 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Divination is cool. But I do think that it is slightly slower training than others. I think that maybe there should be some more things to do with energy. At level 40 divination, the 400 pale energy I have sitting in my bank becomes useless.

Maybe if the portents and signs were tradeable, I might have a use for pale energy. Because in all honesty, while having 7500 life points, getting 200 restored by a portent will not help me against a Boss monster. So by making portents and signs tradeable, you would create a supply and demand for the new items.

21-Aug-2013 15:20:48

L3TY P0UND

L3TY P0UND

Posts: 938 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

This is literally the easiest skill that has ever been released, and it's completely free to train.

Which is a good thing....

I didnt like how summoning costed so much for shards

21-Aug-2013 15:37:53

[#68HSTDZPD]

[#68HSTDZPD]

Posts: 44 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

This is literally the easiest skill that has ever been released, and it's completely free to train.

Which is a good thing....

I didnt like how summoning costed so much for shards

I still have a summoning level ni the 60's just because I refuse to spend such a ridiculous amount on shards and tertiaries :|

21-Aug-2013 15:45:08

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014 Back to Top