Forums

Divination

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014

[#68HSTDZPD]

[#68HSTDZPD]

Posts: 44 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maybe you could somehow link the Divination and Prayer or Magic skills. That would make sense. Maybe, for example, you could have Blessed Portents that are more effective and also restore prayer points or summoning points. In fact I'm surprised this isn't already a feature.

21-Aug-2013 12:18:15

[#68HSTDZPD]

[#68HSTDZPD]

Posts: 44 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Make the wisp colonies non-summoning areas and non-multicannon areas, players are infuriating everyone else by blocking off the rift with cannons and making harvesting difficult by putting titans in the way of everything. This is ridiculous.

21-Aug-2013 12:31:46

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^

Not seen anything like that yet although the Clan avatars and assorted totally pointless pets are a nuisance.

Got level 42 just now. I'm not sure whether to overdose on coffee or just throw the towel in and leave this dreadfully dull skill until I can level it with lamps.

It has probably less "Wow" factor than agility.

21-Aug-2013 12:36:24

Monklady
May Member 2005

Monklady

Posts: 1,350 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes, the cannons have to go. Also, avatars and pets, although cannons are the worst because people are using them to intentionally block others from the rift.

(worst of all are the ding dang achievement banners with their nonstop talking, but at least they stay in one place.) :p

21-Aug-2013 13:20:35

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I don't understand why is everyone so upset with XP rates "the adventure is the destination" what's the point in playing the game if all you want is to end it. don't get me wrong there is much pride to be had in achieving top ranks and top levels and reaping the rewards to do so but the xp rates are even for all players across the board so what you're really upset about is having to play the game.

Well said. The xp rates are just fine. Last I looked someone was already 69 in under 24 hours. This is not an event, it is a new skill, and one I will enjoy for years to come.

Brilliant new skill Jagex. =)

Just wondering... With all of those chronicle fragments going to Guthix's monument, will we see his return after all of the other silly Runescape gods kill each other off? Hope so....
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

21-Aug-2013 13:22:39

Rompamatic

Rompamatic

Posts: 144 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't understand why is everyone so upset with XP rates "the adventure is the destination" what's the point in playing the game if all you want is to end it. don't get me wrong there is much pride to be had in achieving top ranks and top levels and reaping the rewards to do so but the xp rates are even for all players across the board so what you're really upset about is having to play the game.

Well said. The xp rates are just fine. Last I looked someone was already 69 in under 24 hours. This is not an event, it is a new skill, and one I will enjoy for years to come.

Brilliant new skill Jagex. =)

Just wondering... With all of those chronicle fragments going to Guthix's monument, will we see his return after all of the other silly Runescape gods kill each other off? Hope so....

You call this a "brilliant new skill".... you must live a dull life.

21-Aug-2013 13:36:29

Rompamatic

Rompamatic

Posts: 144 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seriously pull your finger out jagex, you call this a skill..
It's a blatant attempt to lure in old maxed players who want their completion cape back, while providing a "skill" I personally don't even call it that, which has been hacked and slashed rework of runespan..

All the people saying thank you, omg best skill, you're all living in denial..
This is trash, wake up and smell the roses, runescape is dead.

21-Aug-2013 13:41:25

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014 Back to Top