Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Undying One

Undying One

Posts: 223 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, if it can't be helped, then I'll wait till next week I guess. Was looking forward to it, but I guess this will make it even more hyped.

BTW, people who think this is Jagex's fault, you are just wrong. It's because of bugs. Not Jagex. Jagex works their butt of to bring out WEEKLY updates, something that is done by very few MMOs... So how about you guys show them the respect they deserve instead of ridiculing them for not meeting your over-the-top expectations!

28-Aug-2013 17:42:18

Bacxaber

Bacxaber

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done I'm done I'M DONE!

I've played since 2007 and have had membership since 2008. I looked forward to this, and the day delay was unacceptable. Why? Because we were extremely hyped up that it was INDEED going to happen on the 27th. If you are unsure if there will be problems at the last minute, you do NOT give us an exact date and then LIE to us.

THEN you delay it a Goddamn week. No.

This affects your stupid little money income from Solomon, so you delay it as soon as possible. I'm this close to cancelling my membership.

28-Aug-2013 17:43:27

Thirry
Jun Member 2012

Thirry

Posts: 653 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
>have big banner about loyalty shop updated
>delay because not ready
>WTF

The update was ready but it got invaded by nasty bugs
I tried to equip a goblin mail once.

28-Aug-2013 17:44:17

Xinix Xaxx

Xinix Xaxx

Posts: 3,495 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Imagine, if you will, a combination of the screams of Luke Skywalker under the Emperor's torture, "The Man in Black" Wesley's scream (The Sound of Ultimate Suffering) under the influence of "The Machine" and the sound a great dane would make if his "private parts" were accidentally sucked into an Electrolux vacuum cleaner.

Now imagine ME making this sound as I have to wait even longer for my new costumes!!

SINCE you can't tell just reading type, I will now point out this was meant to make you laugh. I don't want to wait any longer for new costumes, but I will, patiently... Especially since I get more points on or around the 8th.

~Please allow players to ignore Achievement "Spam" Banners.

(Wow, there are a lot of blank lines in this post.

I don't usually do that.

Weird.)

28-Aug-2013 17:45:08 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2013 17:48:53 by Xinix Xaxx

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top