Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

JeTronic

JeTronic

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey! So.. I was supposed to get my loyalty points today. and i didnt get them, prolly bcuz of the ''update'' and now my p2p have run out . So íve missed out in loyalty points bcuz of the update ? Btw will f2pers be able to use their stored loyalty points to buy things in solomons ?

28-Aug-2013 17:34:44 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2013 17:35:59 by JeTronic

Kal Vestis
Jul Member 2023

Kal Vestis

Posts: 94 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I actually did look forward to this update but I don't mind waiting a little bit longer. I usually don't play this game like I used to years ago but I'm hoping this will give me a good enough reason to get back online and play again.

28-Aug-2013 17:35:22

Lil Red 101
Aug Member 2021

Lil Red 101

Posts: 150 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm quite disappointed with a lot of people on here, why do you feel the need to troll/bash others who have the opposite opinion than you?

If Jagex doesn't want to post in their own forums, then why bother having forums? All you see now is users yelling at each other trying to "out wit" one another but both parties just look childish for arguing over it to start with. :@ Since it usually starts with a normal decent comment that someone blows out of proportion trying to sound smart but really it's just useless.

People aren't reading through entire posts before they go and judge the other side, which causes useless arguments. I have barely seen users who have complained about the actual update delay but I've seen more users call them whiners and how they can't wait another day or so , but that really wasn't ever the problem.

Now there's users saying they don't have to tell us ANYTHING.. really? How would this help calm the rage/hate in this thread? I just don't understand this community any more. So if they don't HAVE to tell us anything and don't even want to use their own forums, remove them all together so no one has to sit through all this crap when trying to find a relevant post to the topic.

Seriously there's no reason to attack people because they disagree with you. But it doesn't really matter because it's not like the community will get better in time, it will only degrade because the people who care and try to give constructive feedback will leave, because there's no point posting only to be trolled and this game will just fall apart, which is sad because this game was great.

This game has changed a lot, update wise it's been heading in a decent direction, but player wise this game is failing. Players don't respect each other like they used to, which is only proved in the forums these days.

28-Aug-2013 17:39:19

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top