Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Wacky Farmer
Jul Member 2007

Wacky Farmer

Posts: 21,926 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I really hope it won't be delayed on Wednesday..

if it is my guess gonna be in next bts
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

27-Aug-2013 22:22:49

JackScape
Dec Member 2023

JackScape

Posts: 1,376 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Anyone else think these hiccups are just an excuse for Jagex to take money for a few more days for the Solomon's General Store. Once the Merger takes place Jagex won't be able to reap as much money from the cosmetic stuff provided by Solomon's general store, makes perfect since to postpone it as long as they can.

This Merger should have happened from the very beginning in consideration to the fact that all the Cosmetic Gear and content that was produced by Jagex for Solomons was paid for by player memberships and not by the company itself. Jagex took player money and used it to create content to sell back to the people, whenever we had already paid for the developed content.

This is borderline paranoia.

If upper management was adamant about squeezing every single cent they can out of SGS, they never would have OK'd this merger in the first place.

27-Aug-2013 22:23:23

zamorak200hp

zamorak200hp

Posts: 474 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
technically its been a while postponed now, a merge was promised about a week after the loyalty program was releeced but they changed their mind and bring up the topic recently again. maybe they will do it after all. maybe they will just drop it and let us enjoy another wait. nobody but them knows for sure.

27-Aug-2013 22:23:49

EIyar

EIyar

Posts: 4,144 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for the heads up!

Really hope the hiccup isn't too serious so we can get it sooner rather than later.. Been really interested in this change as I've stopped bothering with the loyalty store for months now.

Of course.. Where our loyal 'currency' is in play with an update; I'd have hated to have found glitches and misplaced/missing points so, hopefully we can see it before the end of the month!
;)
~Z

27-Aug-2013 22:28:16 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2013 22:28:55 by EIyar

bratY
Oct Member 2023

bratY

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,
Closing the Members Loyalty Programme also means I'm not gonna get Loyalty points until it's fixed or updated? 'Cause I have 2500 from last members, and I renewed but I didn't get more points. :@

27-Aug-2013 22:31:23

Ds Space
Jun Member 2017

Ds Space

Posts: 5,389 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Only thing making me sad is that I cannot trim my summoning cape today as I wanted to buy a keepsake for the untrimmed one but meh I'll live the day or two :p

I'm just happy stuff like our friends list works unlike how years ago, it used to be offline on and off constantly so I don't mind the bugs being worked out of this update

Oh wells... *pets the thread with bacon and a random assortment of pastries*

27-Aug-2013 22:32:31

MadCatLad
Sep Member 2018

MadCatLad

Posts: 603 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You see, this was actually very literal. the last minute hiccups were from Mod Mark. He was crying so hard at the fact he would be making less money from Soloman's store he had an uncontrollable hiccup fit. I have collected over 50 cats in OSRS

27-Aug-2013 22:32:35

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top