Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

Anime
Oct Member 2008

Anime

Posts: 5,584 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Original message details are unavailable.
she was #100 or #200 something

not exactly first

Neither. I was #27, and if not for the world hoppers I'd have been in the top 5-10.

You're still a booster I remember that. Maybe you didn't boost all your games but I do remember hopping worlds with you so..

31-Aug-2013 12:29:40

Brother Poot
May Member 2023

Brother Poot

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Complete all 30 and, amongst other rewards, you'll get a gold version of the superhero outfit."

Or.

"Complete Farmyard Rampage and Bulldog as many times as you like to make it into their hiscores. At the end of the week, the top 1000 players will earn themselves 2 new titles as well as the gold version of the superhero outfit!"

Plenty of chances to get the golden outfit, guys.

31-Aug-2013 13:56:16

Trevopada
Jan
fmod Member

Trevopada

Forum Moderator Posts: 17,686 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm a little disappointed because I feel you took something fun and took it a bit to an extreme. While I do love playing this game, logging in every single day is a big task. I have a social and work life, as many players do, and sometimes we simply don't have the time or access to go on the computer.

It would be nice to have them stack for 3-5 days so that we can at least have some time to complete them. Even stacking them for 2 days would be fine with me! This makes it reachable for more players and in my opinion, fun.

I don't know if our feedback will do anything since the event is about to begin, but I hope you take this into consideration next time. :)
Trevopada | |
Forum Help
|
Questcape Hall of Fame

31-Aug-2013 14:28:15

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882 Back to Top