Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

Gray Wolves
Apr Member 2023

Gray Wolves

Posts: 1,543 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It sounds like they aim to allow every player (new/old) to complete this event. A new player may have to research about most challenges though. The forums or rs wiki is good places for the research.

Edit: Would be nice if Jagex announced a week worth of challenges ahead of time to get us prepared (figuring out items/locations).

31-Aug-2013 14:54:34 - Last edited on 31-Aug-2013 15:00:23 by Gray Wolves

[#9673U1TZS]

[#9673U1TZS]

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
It sounds like they aim to allow every player (new/old) to complete this event. A new player may have to research about most challenges though. The forums or rs wiki is good places for the research.

I hope so! I had to look up what a portent of restoration was on the in game skill guide, luckily there's a level 3 one so hopefully it will work.
^_^

31-Aug-2013 15:00:33

Nolhiir
Mar Member 2019

Nolhiir

Posts: 1,732 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
"Complete all 30 and, amongst other rewards, you'll get a gold version of the superhero outfit."

Or.

"Complete Farmyard Rampage and Bulldog as many times as you like to make it into their hiscores. At the end of the week, the top 1000 players will earn themselves 2 new titles as well as the gold version of the superhero outfit!"

Plenty of chances to get the golden outfit, guys.

I personally don't care about the gold outfit. You need 30 to get the shield, too. :@
Newest Disciple of Xau-Tak

31-Aug-2013 15:43:10

The contents of this message have been hidden.

31-Aug-2013 18:01:11

Armcie
Aug Member 2012

Armcie

Posts: 1,627 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love the concept of these super challenges.. but I'm somewhat annoyed that they don't work like the current challenges - I will not be able to log in and complete a super challenge every single day (I'm running a charity event that will have me in a field away from any internet access for 48 hours) and I@m not the only one with a reason not to log in for a day or two. If we had 5 days to complete each challenge, or if, say, the challenges went on for 35 days, then it would be possible for me to hit the 30 challenge mark.

The only way I could get 30 done would eb to give somoene else my logon details, and we all know that's against the rules.
@/
. . . .
(
o
>
World60Pengs
. . . . . . . .
/|
. . . . .
/ /
\

/ \