Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

Cyprinidae

Cyprinidae

Posts: 212 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bit worried where it says "to raising a specific skill", for those of us who are maxed/near maxed we can't raise our levels for some or all of the skills or does this mean raise by getting a certain amount of XP?

I won't be very happy if I can't do a challenge because I've worked hard in the past and already got 99.

30-Aug-2013 15:51:36

Cyprinidae

Cyprinidae

Posts: 212 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
suggestion

make the challanges stack up to 5 so you can do them the next day too, just like the current challange system. this would make it easier for most people to get all the rewards

^ this - make it at least a bit fairer and give people a chance to catch up if they can't get on for some reason

30-Aug-2013 15:55:09

Kellz
Jul Member 2009

Kellz

Posts: 2,407 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
sounds interesting, hopefully the golden outfit will be available to "normal players" as well as just the elite few.

Mod Michelle has said a few pages back that the Golden outfit isn't based on the 1k 'elite few' anymore. Everyone who completes all 30 challenges will receive the golden hero outfit. The 1k people will now just receive 2 new extra titles.

~Kellz~

GTA5 September 17th

Queen of the Lost Kings
A Trimmed Comp wearing a Kellz

30-Aug-2013 15:56:37

Arena

Arena

Posts: 10,641 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
suggestion

make the challanges stack up to 5 so you can do them the next day too, just like the current challange system. this would make it easier for most people to get all the rewards

^ this - make it at least a bit fairer and give people a chance to catch up if they can't get on for some reason

I also agree with this.

30-Aug-2013 15:57:11

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882 Back to Top