Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

The contents of this message have been hidden.

30-Aug-2013 15:57:45

Alioth
Apr Member 2011

Alioth

Posts: 3,303 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hope week 7 lummy battle tear capping auctly gets boosted because I DONT want to keep spending my time just tear capping for the last of tier3 rewords & get back to being able to do other stuff like leveling skills or these challenges as well.

R
ykros...

D
arkness Is Not Always
E
vil...
Just Often
M
isunderstood
By
O
thers...
A
lio
h
Of
S
iriu
s
R
isin
g

30-Aug-2013 15:58:16 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2013 16:53:15 by Alioth

J O N N N Y
Dec Member 2007

J O N N N Y

Posts: 2,173 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
suggestion

make the challanges stack up to 5 so you can do them the next day too, just like the current challange system. this would make it easier for most people to get all the rewards

^ this - make it at least a bit fairer and give people a chance to catch up if they can't get on for some reason

I also agree with this.

also this, definitely this. slightly harsh to expect people to be able to log in every single day of the month just to earn full reward.

30-Aug-2013 16:01:59

P2w Tarkus

P2w Tarkus

Posts: 177 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
can't you idiots last a few months without throwing massive xp-bombs? no wonder people are leaving your sad-ass game, when you are turning it into something meant for happy-clapping 10 year olds. quit this propaganda money-******* ******** and work on your goddamn game. you already apologized for throwing too much xp and now you are turning back from it. Mod mark is a ******* liar

30-Aug-2013 16:05:43

Death Dagon
Oct Member 2021

Death Dagon

Posts: 258 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I could be misreading this but it says,
"Complete all 30 and, amongst other rewards, you'll get a gold version of the superhero outfit"
and below the next picture says,
"Two Super Challenges have their own hiscore tables for a week each. Complete Farmyard Rampage and Bulldog as many times as you like to make it into their hiscores. At the end of the week, the top 1000 players will earn themselves 2 new titles as well as the gold version of the superhero outfit!"
. From how I'm reading it, everyone can claim the gold version and the 2 titles. It's just that the top 1k players for certain mini-games can get it in a week instead of the end of the month, by completing all the special challenges.

30-Aug-2013 16:05:50

Hobbes14
Oct Member 2022

Hobbes14

Posts: 10,102 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Arrrgghhh...guess what I'm going to be stuck doing for the next month? ;/

As interesting and involving as this all sounds, it's a little off-putting as I'll need to be doing a specific challenge every single day for the month. If I'm a bit limited on time one day then I'm out for the running for that outfit.

Hopefully the challenges don't take too long to complete? I'm already having trouble trying to keep up with BoL and that doesn't even have a strict time limit on it lol.

30-Aug-2013 16:07:00

M 00

M 00

Posts: 1,860 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looks to be intersting indeed and I take the challange.
And to all those allready putting it down..Pfft be happy they are adding new items/events/rewards they Dont have to do any of this but do..Cheers Jagex team.

Btw 3 people have 99 divination now..Relase the block on bonus xp allready. 3 differant J-mods have said 3 differant things..DO IT!!

30-Aug-2013 16:07:05

BBC UK
Apr Member 2011

BBC UK

Posts: 2,394 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol I don't play RuneScape
every day
and you reward people who do..

actually you reward people for being Member for the entire September + doing some extra stuff.

Last year you (only) rewarded for being a member full September..

why do you want to make sure you have enough paying members for the entire september month since 2012?

30-Aug-2013 16:08:49

Kellz
Jul Member 2009

Kellz

Posts: 2,407 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Btw 3 people have 99 divination now..Relase the block on bonus xp allready. 3 differant J-mods have said 3 differant things..DO IT!!

^ ;)

Also where is my weekly video at? :P

~Kellz~

GTA5 September 17th

Queen of the Lost Kings
A Trimmed Comp wearing a Kellz

30-Aug-2013 16:09:11 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2013 16:09:38 by Kellz

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882 Back to Top