Forums

W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

samuraioda

samuraioda

Posts: 64 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You lot make it virtually impossible to actually contact anyone to resolve an out of the box issue. There are multiple glitches when I try to use your self help bs. It pops my acct saying I am from the UK but if I click to change it I get sent to a dead page jpg. My main rant is this acct should not be f2p yet. One acct was due out in Aug and the other oct 2016. I double checked on the days I cancelled with the Premium mem still running. Don't ask my why I Premium memmed my noob acct again. Beginning to believe that money has over ruled making the game enjoyable. Rant over.

13-Feb-2016 07:09:50

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
samuraioda said :
You lot make it virtually impossible to actually contact anyone to resolve an out of the box issue. There are multiple glitches when I try to use your self help bs. It pops my acct saying I am from the UK but if I click to change it I get sent to a dead page jpg. My main rant is this acct should not be f2p yet. One acct was due out in Aug and the other oct 2016. I double checked on the days I cancelled with the Premium mem still running. Don't ask my why I Premium memmed my noob acct again. Beginning to believe that money has over ruled making the game enjoyable. Rant over.

Why is there a rant here?????

By the gods!!! The ranting can't be contained to one hidden forum!!!!
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

25-Feb-2016 18:53:07

Averia Light

Averia Light

Entry one - 2/25

I have woken up in a strange place. It says that at least 860 posts have been made, but it doesn't look like anyone has been here in awhile. Thankfully there is some structure here in what appears to be the main camp, since I really have no survival skills. As far as food or fire, idk. I see no noobs or flamers so I am not really sure what to do. I've relied on others for so long, can I really make it on my own?

Maybe someone will come with a firemaking, fishing, and woodcutter level of at least 5, 15, and 20 respectively... otherwise...I am not really sure what options are available.

25-Feb-2016 19:12:19 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2016 19:14:41 by Averia Light

Averia Light

Averia Light

Entry two - 2/26

It looks like someone stopped by while I was out. He left a strange note about imagining someone's buttons and formality, so I wonder if he is a part of the high class society.

Anyway, I figured it was best to try to go fishing today. I managed to catch a few minnows then the strangest thing happened. There were fireworks and more importantly, there are people setting those fireworks off. I went running towards where I thought the fireworks were only to find nothing. I looked around some more, but there was no sign of anyone. Maybe the person who was here is messing with me.

Eventually I returned to camp and although I was thankful for the fireworks sparking the fire, I was still upset over the events of the day. I dug out the minnows from my pocket and wondered why I would put slimy fish in my pocket. Shrugging off my strange behavior similar to the lint on the fish, I began cooking all my fish. I burnt 5 out of the 7. Ok l. I don't mind the taste of char, but when I tried to eat the burnt fish, I was unable to for some reason. My arms literally would not bring the fish to my mouth. Ok. So i wont use my arms.... After a series of movements that I can only explain as a human mimicking a fish out of water, I could not manage to eat the burnt fish. It was like the world did not want me to eat them.

Defeated, I ate the 2 minnows that I did not burn. What a strange place.

26-Feb-2016 19:11:57

Averia Light

Averia Light

entry 3 3/3

I found another note today, and I was able to track the footsteps to the edge of the steep drop-off I almost fell down earlier in the week. I am now convinced that person is either dead, in serious pain, or is some sort of Monkey that learned how to write. I hope it is one of the first two options since this person is clearly laughing at my struggles.

I managed to successfully cut down a few palm fronds and leaves today and built up the structure at camp. I even made an origami snake to talk to and cuddle at night. Her name is Betsy and she is really friendly.

Although they make me very uneasy, the fireworks are kind of pretty and they did start the fire for me. I guess the people lighting them aren't that bad based on the notes that I receive, except for that last one who probably died anyway. Based on the lack of screams that I hear they don't appear to be cannibals or anything like that.

I am also thankful for my survival show watching as I think I've successfully set up a few bird traps. I'm not particularly sure how I did it or how it is going to catch anything but I am amused at the thought anyway. I mean why would a bird land on it? And if it does it is stupid enough to die.

03-Mar-2016 18:52:01

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top