Forums

W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Mexk
Aug
fmod Member

Mexk

Forum Moderator Posts: 19,605 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is beautiful.

Also, burnt fish is bad for your teeth.
¸,.•
Mexk
•.,¸

Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone
¨`'°«„¸¸„»°'
'°«„¸¸„»°'´¨

04-Mar-2016 01:11:59

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
entry 4 3/4

I am beginning to wonder if the locals find it amusing to see someone from civilized life try to survive where they just live. The reason I think this is because I found another note that appears to say that my burnt fish are beautiful. It also makes me wonder how bad the local cooks are if one of the locals thought charcoal in the shape of a fish was beautiful. I guess this person must have taken the fish with him because they've disappeared now.

I also went to go check my bird traps and all of them collapsed. So either I am a terrible hunter, which is likely, or they were messed with, which is equally likely. Although I don't know if I will stay in this location knowing the locals know I am here, I decided to set the traps back up anyway...I am so sick of fish...

Also I think it is worth mentioning that I have just come to the realization that I haven't used the little girls room since I've been here. It isn't that I am sick or that I am particularly upset by this, just I question everything that is life now. Things go in and they don't come out. It doesnt make sense. Maybe the locals are somehow slipping me drugs. I wouldn't be surprised. After all, what would be more amusing than seeing someone survive where you live would be adding drugs to the mix for added amusement.

I need to figure out how to get back home before I completely lose my mind...or life. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

04-Mar-2016 18:23:03 - Last edited on 04-Mar-2016 18:24:38 by Averia Light

Kid Arthur

Kid Arthur

Posts: 1,706 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,
Need a F-Mod please to lock my existing "Recruiting/ Skilling Clans" thread.
It is:

Please lock -->"The Round Table" at QFC-288-289-954-65689255

Our Recruiting Overseer "MikeyK" made a new one at :

"The Round Table" at QFC-288-289-581-65760596

Tyvm

05-Mar-2016 04:07:27 - Last edited on 05-Mar-2016 04:18:07 by Kid Arthur

Treemaid

Treemaid

Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Having a quiet sniffle to myself over the immanent death of The Forum Improvements Thread. It’s half way down page 49 now. All that blood sweat and tears by so many people for over four years, being permanently obliterated from forum history! I do so hope the Web Devs have stashed away a copy of all our forums hopes and dreams somewhere before it's too late. I know I have!

Those were the days though, huh? *reminisces*
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

05-Mar-2016 22:43:45 - Last edited on 05-Mar-2016 22:44:03 by Treemaid

Kurai Haruna

Kurai Haruna

Posts: 16,423 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Treemaid said :
Having a quiet sniffle to myself over the immanent death of The Forum Improvements Thread. It’s half way down page 49 now. All that blood sweat and tears by so many people for over four years, being permanently obliterated from forum history! I do so hope the Web Devs have stashed away a copy of all our forums hopes and dreams somewhere before it's too late. I know I have!

Well, my RuneScape's Fall Overall rant thread that brought up the masses has gone behind page 50, too. Stuff goes by and yeah, those were the days.

RuneScape now is but an echo of those days and you know how echoes go. More and more quiet until it disappears. Unless someone shouts again but I don't see that happening.
Divine embrace,
Haruna

06-Mar-2016 12:20:30

Danek

Danek

Posts: 64 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Treemaid said :

Keep faith, treemaid, you helped this forums a lot with your hard work :D
Danek
the King Doctor

13-Mar-2016 19:29:08

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Entry 5 3/18

Several people have visited the base camp since I last wrote, so I had to hide in the event that I was wrong about the locals being cannibals. It doesn't seem like they are coming back. I guess someone must have died because some of them were crying.

Anyway, I did manage to catch a few birds. They tasted of sweet, sweet victory, but mostly like turkey. I'm not entirely sure why they are stupid enough to land on my traps, but hey, it's better than fish. I also kept some feathers in the event I want to amuse myself by trying to make some arrows and a bow with the stones and trees around here. Yeah, you're turning into a real Bear Grylls, Krista. Ha. What a kneeslapper.

Speaking of trees, I found the craziest thing. It was the most normal and generic tree ever. You know, like the tree everyone draws on paper? A trunk with some branches that eventually turn into a blob of green as if bushes grew on trees. These apparently exist here. Or maybe I've just completely lost my mind.

Yeah, I'm probably just beginning to lose my mind. I might as well draw a face on a Wilson brand ball and submit to the process of sinking into insanity. At least when I completely lose my mind, i might actually trick myself into liking it here.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

18-Mar-2016 17:40:19

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top