Forums

W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Granny Gnome

Granny Gnome

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah could be someone else with that name now. People can change and swap names, and also some names can look very similar.

And good morning everyone. :)

Anyone been posting in this thread about their mains being locked out of the website, whereas their choobs can post ok?

EDIT to clarify: Not talking about mains being banned - talking about the current known glitch that is locking some individual accounts out of the RS website and therefore they cannot access anything to do with their account on the website, but they can play RS just fine. There are posts about it in Tech forums - just wondered if it had spilled over to here too.

09-Mar-2014 23:18:55 - Last edited on 09-Mar-2014 23:22:55 by Granny Gnome

Epicus

Epicus

Posts: 38,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Granny Gnome said :
talking about the current known glitch that is locking some individual accounts out of the RS website and therefore they cannot access anything to do with their account on the website, but they can play RS just fine. There are posts about it in Tech forums - just wondered if it had spilled over to here too.

We've had a few threads brought up in here. There hasn't been many threads but here is a couple that have been posted:
- Login on website refreshing??

I'm sure we'll expect more, if a fix doesn't come around any time soon. Though, by the looks of it, it's only causing problems for a very small bunch of people and a few other people are having little 'jump in' to this issue (myself included), which can be resolved by just refreshing the page.

Though, there hasn't been any news on a fix or a possible solution on how to fix the bigger issue. I'm sure something will come along - hopefully in the next coming update.

10-Mar-2014 00:47:23

Epicus

Epicus

Posts: 38,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've just experienced a little flicker of the problem. There are times were my Forum times out and I'm logged out and unable to log back in due to it refreshing, like people are experiencing. Though, nothing a refresh to my page doesn't fix.

10-Mar-2014 01:03:10

Treemaid

Treemaid

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just wanted to give you a welcome to the forums Granny (and more specifically, to this thread). I do hope that problem gets sorted for you soon!
Speaking of welcomes to the forums, assuming you're really quite new around here and not just on an alt, you might like to take a peek at the 'Welcome to the Forums' forum. There's a thread there for introducing yourself, a chat thread, and loads of guides and tips on using various aspects of the forums. It would be lovely to think that you might hang around after your problem is solved! :D

Gah, taking me ages to type. My monitor's broken and I'm now on a teeny weeny lapboard now with a teeny weeny keyboard that my touch type fingers don't like at all! You'd laugh is you could see the number of typos I'm making before correction. Actually, you'd be more likely to report me for spamming, since it would largely be gibberish!
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

10-Mar-2014 08:50:53

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top