W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mrs Ana said :
Corder said :
I've started collapsing the marketing, clan and OSRS categories. Saves me a lot of time browsing relevant forums. Should've done from the start.

It's just a shame that my collapse preferences doesn't save. :(
I too do this. It does get saved on my mobile phone, not on my regular browser.
Oh that's sweet! I might start using my phone for forum'ing around too. ^_^
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

29-Sep-2020 03:43:23

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ah it was nice to have that blast from the past in the first few pages of this thread.

HI everyone!! I don't post here usually lol
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

31-Oct-2020 03:58:11

The contents of this message have been hidden.

16-Dec-2020 19:15:15

16-Dec-2020 19:51:51

im a Realtor

im a Realtor

Posts: 68 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for your response. I am new to the Runescape Forums and appreciate any help I can get.

I posted this appeal as its own thread in this forum and was indeed referred to the Forum Moderator Review thread. I used the template to submit an appeal.

In the meantime, do you have any advice for getting things moving? Another place I might ask for help?

It's not so much the dates I am concerned about--the event dates I picked just *sounded* good, but they are easily changeable. It's the concept/idea that I hope survives. I'd like to do something constructive for this game that I love. I think an in-game, player-run league would be a lot of fun for all involved.

16-Dec-2020 21:06:46 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2020 21:08:16 by im a Realtor

16-Dec-2020 22:09:15

Ms Toxicity
Jul
fmod Member

Ms Toxicity

Forum Moderator Posts: 78,321 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im A Realtor, as mentioned by Louiellen in your last thread , you need to report this matter to the Forum Moderation Review sticky thread. Use the template provided and a Jagex Moderator will investigate your report and take any necessary action.

Please remember that this thread is the Website and Forums Chat thread. Please avoid raising issues about forum moderation here.

Edit:
NexOrigin, I understand that you were assisting Im A Realtor with his/her question but discussing the action of a particular Forum Moderator is not welcome. As such, your posts above have been removed.
Forum Help

17-Dec-2020 05:56:32 - Last edited on 17-Dec-2020 06:00:57 by Ms Toxicity

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mhm. This is why FMR is such a failure. His post on FMR isn't going to be reviewed until after
the new year, long after his events are already over. It kind of defeats the whole purpose of FMR if the reviews can't be done in a timely manner. His events aren't even for another week or two, yet, they'll still happen long before his post is reviewed.
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

17-Dec-2020 07:20:12

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top