Forums

W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Maynne

Maynne

Forum Moderator Posts: 52,416 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corder said :
Changing topic -

What is your forum routine?

Right after logging-in: I usually go to Fmod forum to see if there are outstanding issues in RSOF that are currently in progress, then I go public in W&F forum, General forum, Off Topic in that order. I also browse the rest of the board based-on my mood for the day.

08-Sep-2020 02:57:19

Rev The Wiz
Sep Member 2023

Rev The Wiz

Posts: 5,529 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corder said :
What is your forum routine?

After logging into the forums, I usually check the F Mods list. Then, I proceed to General*, Off-Topic, and Website & Forums. Viewing other sub-forums is dependent on how i feel / time I have.
RTW
»
::.
General
of Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

08-Sep-2020 14:14:12 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2020 14:15:16 by Rev The Wiz

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice to hear other people's routines. ^_^ Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

08-Sep-2020 18:55:01

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 8,998 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corder said :
What is your forum routine? Do you have a particular pattern that you follow when browsing the forum? What interests you the most? :P
As soon as I enter the Forums, I head to the General sub-forum. After that, I check the Off-Topic & Website and Forums sub-forums. Once I am done with the aforementioned, I station myself within the community-led sub-forums to check who needs assistance.

17-Sep-2020 17:42:44 - Last edited on 17-Sep-2020 17:43:09 by Mrs Ana

VzlanLegend
Jan Member 2023

VzlanLegend

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good afternoon, gentlemen, administrators. I just found out that they want to give me a ban according to a rune smoke bug, when I have not yet generated experience in the runecrafting skill. You may be confused and please, I want you to check well before applying something to my account.

17-Sep-2020 23:12:56

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Mrs Ana said :
Corder said :
What is your forum routine? Do you have a particular pattern that you follow when browsing the forum? What interests you the most? :P
As soon as I enter the Forums, I head to the General sub-forum. After that, I check the Off-Topic & Website and Forums sub-forums. Once I am done with the aforementioned, I station myself within the community-led sub-forums to check who needs assistance.
That's a nice routine. I can relate to it! ^_^
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

17-Sep-2020 23:16:52

The contents of this message have been hidden.

21-Sep-2020 18:01:20

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

I've started collapsing the marketing, clan and OSRS categories. Saves me a lot of time browsing relevant forums. Should've done from the start.

It's just a shame that my collapse preferences doesn't save. :(
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

22-Sep-2020 14:49:01 - Last edited on 22-Sep-2020 14:49:19 by Corder

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 8,998 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corder said :
I've started collapsing the marketing, clan and OSRS categories. Saves me a lot of time browsing relevant forums. Should've done from the start.

It's just a shame that my collapse preferences doesn't save. :(
I too do this. It does get saved on my mobile phone, not on my regular browser.

28-Sep-2020 16:52:45

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top