Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Bwrs

Bwrs

Posts: 2,129 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you so so so so so much you're amazing!

It worked perfectly
I am BatwingRobes, and BatwingRobez is me. BWRs is also me though ;)
Check out my calculators @ 99ftw ***, or google batwingrobes :)

17-May-2015 08:37:14 - Last edited on 17-May-2015 08:38:06 by Bwrs

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My eyes had suffered from that extreme whiteness a fair few times during the night :P the black works wonderfully, Indy

The only thing for me atm is that the pattern down the side is replaced by the black after the first forum avatar:
HTTP://puu.sh/hQznO.png

Honestly its not that big of a deal though, I'd be lying if I said it bothers me lol

Anyway, hope you're doing well :)
Selective Completionist

17-May-2015 15:16:00

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lust said :
Didn't really notice this until it was brought up earlier, this is much nicer :D

I thought I only noticed it sometimes, but now I think I must have been aware of it more than I realised because the difference is quite noticeable.

Amaethwr said :
My eyes had suffered from that extreme whiteness a fair few times during the night :P the black works wonderfully, Indy

The only thing for me atm is that the pattern down the side is replaced by the black after the first forum avatar:
HTTP://puu.sh/hQznO.png

Honestly its not that big of a deal though, I'd be lying if I said it bothers me lol

Anyway, hope you're doing well :)

I noticed that too, but I can't work out why it's not being redrawn.

I will take a closer look at it later today.

And yep all is well is here, hope all is well for you too :)

17-May-2015 22:22:17

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Hiya Blasty,

I tried that, but I'm setting the background before those elements exist, in fact the body doesn't exist so it's not overwriting my colour values.

This does the trick and I'll put in update soon.

set background before dom loaded...
document.documentElement.style.backgroundColor = "black";

Then after window load...
document.documentElement.style.backgroundColor = "";

(^ can paste that in console to see the result)

Sadly I can't do it on dom ready, I still get a white flash so I need to wait for window load. That event can take a while to fire on these pages, but for the most part it'll be okay.

Oh I just remembered I need to make that colour correction you pointed out, I'll do that before I update :)

17-May-2015 23:13:51 - Last edited on 18-May-2015 03:41:05 by Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Singularity said :
Now that Blood necklace shards have practically crashed to oblivion. I'd like to go back to my old custom title "Gravitational", thanks :D

I've updated your title but it may take a few hours before you see it.

There is no longer a refresh titles button in settings. Every few hours RS Linkify checks and updates titles so it will happen automatically.

You can see when the next title check will run in Linkify Console, but that's probably more trouble than it's worth.

18-May-2015 15:23:40

Ryan M
May Member 2008

Ryan M

Posts: 3,095 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
At one point you mentioned about adding a search posts functionality (which might be useful in threads with hidden posts). Here is what I'm currently using in JS and you might be able to do it in a cleaner fashion.

if ( window.location.href.match(/forums.ws\?\d+,\d+,\d+/) || $( '.forum-group' )[0] || $( '.forum-rules' )[0] || $( '.thread-view' )[0] ) {

var qfcName = $(".thread-view__qfc-number:eq(0)&quot ;) .text().replace(/-/g, ",&quot ;) ;

$('<form action="?' + qfcName + '" method="post" id="postnamefm"><label for="postname" id="postnamelbl">Search posts by <input type="text" id="postname" name="showuser" maxlength="12" class="text" required=""></label></form>').insertBefore('.btnWrap.thread-view__option.thread-view__option--reply > .btn:first-child');

$("#postname&quot ;) .css({"font-size": "1.3em", "padding": "4px", "width": "110px", "margin": "4px"});
$("#postnamelbl&quot ;) .css({"font-size": "1.2em", "padding": "4px"});
$("#postnamefm&quot ;) .css({"display": "inline"});

}

Cheers,
Ryan M

20-May-2015 05:55:41

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top