Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Kitrina,

The image looks great, the only trouble I'm having is with the membership badge. Here's the best compromise I could do with the image centred.

There are other things I can try, but that means making the image smaller so I thought it's best to try this first :)

http://www.indecentcode.com/rslinkify_images/10717.png

09-May-2015 04:31:31

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Blasty said :
Hiii Indy :) ,

Just a quick and almost unnoticeable bug report here that probably came with the forum font colour adjustment:

.main-nav__item--play .main-nav__heading

{ color: #E1BB34; }

should be:

{ color: #F3B13F }

Not much gets past you!

Thanks for that, I'll add that in my next update :)

09-May-2015 04:32:49

Bwrs

Bwrs

Posts: 2,129 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yall are amazing with chrome so i figured id ask here, when i load a new page my chrome seems to be doing this thing where itll "erase" the entire page and load the next one, like everythings becoming a bright white color for about a half a second and the next page loads.

For most things this isnt a problem since they have white backgrunds (twitter my tumblr facebook rswiki etc) but the rs homepage/forums etc is that dark color backdrop.

My overall question is do any of you know of a way to adjust either in chrome or computer settings for that to either not happen or for it to be a darker color? Its leading to me getting a really sharp pain behind my eyes.

If not, its not a huge deal, ill just have to remember ot not full screen chrome. Yall are amazing as always thank you for all your help.

Edit: upon further attention it seems to be only rs doing it
I am BatwingRobes, and BatwingRobez is me. BWRs is also me though ;)
Check out my calculators @ 99ftw ***, or google batwingrobes :)

17-May-2015 06:57:47 - Last edited on 17-May-2015 08:13:32 by Bwrs

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Hiya BatwingRobes :)

I know the issue you describe. For me it only became noticeable since the forum reskin , though this issue extends to other websites and some other browsers.

I have put together a small script into linkify that should take care of this.

What I have done is force the browser to paint the page black before it loads. This should reduce the white flash, or hopefully eliminate it and once the page loads it will use the page's instructions to apply the default background colour (in case it's not meant to be black).

Version 3.1.8.29 is live so updating should see an improvement. I'm curious to know how it goes because the white page flash hasn't happened consistently for me, making testing a bit hit and miss.

17-May-2015 08:13:45

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top