Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wasn't going to do an update today, actually I wasn't going to anything that required looking at code. But I couldn't help myself.

Version 3.1.7.90 (very small update)

Smiley Toggle is back, though it's not a toggle but you can turn 'em on and off anyway.
It's at the bottom of you profile near signature settings.
HTTP://i.imgur.com/RU2paqD.png

Also I changed some things with options that pertain to J/F-Mod posts. If no background option was on and borders were on, the the fuzzy borders covered the linkify ones. Of course this is unacceptable. So I did something about it.

Now it works as it should, enabling linkify borders (without background colours) gives slim sexy borders just like nature intended :)

06-Apr-2015 10:37:39

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Just noticed the thread title is blue here.. How long has it been this way? And will we see it on other threads?

30th-31st march, depending on when you got the update was when I did the blue title. So at least a week.

Really not sure about options to extend that to the rest of the forums. But I am going to provide global options for things like links colours (underline/hover). Also options for the sub-forums and main forum, profile and search pages (colours for thread title/ hover, author, last post).

But I'm not sure how far I'll take it. Things will happen in stages, with the most requested colouring options first. Then I'll assess how it's going from there and see what I can do :)

06-Apr-2015 18:22:22

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan is speshul 2, is that why she is also blue?

E:
Indecent Act said :
30th-31st march, depending on when you got the update was when I did the blue title. So at least a week.
Uhh.. okay, my bad :P

+ Sounds cool :)
Selective Completionist

06-Apr-2015 18:22:34 - Last edited on 06-Apr-2015 18:25:28 by Amaethwr

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Noticed something very minor:

http://puu.sh/h49Yv.png

In the top right, it says I'm not logged in, however my linkify ava is showing at the 'My profile' section a little bit below it as if I were logged in

If you want to see it yourself you can just delete some of the "c=######" in url, but like I say, "very minor" :P
Selective Completionist

07-Apr-2015 00:36:59

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top