Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^Yum ty, just what I needed :)

Okay since installing that dev version of chrome it's broke my canary version. The nest of 37 now crashed on canary (removing the dev version fixed that)

But now I have a plethora of issues, my profile is broken, can't used stored passwords any more. All auto fill is gone, re-syncing wont work. All extensions are broken but I kind of expected that. And some other stuff doesn't seem right.

Looks like it's time for a clean install because I really can't be bothered messing around with stuff.

Oh well I guess it's all a part of the fun with software and computers. I might actually play rs once all this is sorted, just for something different :)

06-Jul-2014 01:09:21

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
^Yum ty, just what I needed :)

Okay since installing that dev version of chrome it's broke my canary version. The nest of 37 now crashed on canary (removing the dev version fixed that)

But now I have a plethora of issues, my profile is broken, can't used stored passwords any more. All auto fill is gone, re-syncing wont work. All extensions are broken but I kind of expected that. And some other stuff doesn't seem right.

Looks like it's time for a clean install because I really can't be bothered messing around with stuff.

Oh well I guess it's all a part of the fun with software and computers. I might actually play rs once all this is sorted, just for something different :)
Indy, to fix your Chrome profile go to:

C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data

And delete the "default" folder. Or the name of your profile.

06-Jul-2014 01:17:17

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All sorted now, I have a system image that does a format, clean install of windows and installs all my drivers, all apps and doc's. I was due for a clean OS install so it's all good.

Takes around 15-20 min to do, by the time I made some breakfast it was all done :)

06-Jul-2014 02:07:37

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
All sorted now, I have a system image that does a format, clean install of windows and installs all my drivers, all apps and doc's. I was due for a clean OS install so it's all good.

Takes around 15-20 min to do, by the time I made some breakfast it was all done :)
Oh nice :D

06-Jul-2014 02:20:21

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top