Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Maz
Nov Member 2016

Maz

Posts: 6,590 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is it possible to make Linkify arrange recent posts in my profile by date (recent first) and not like it currently is by rsof default?

The RSOF default arranges new threads posted on first in the list, but if you post on an old thread further down the list that thread isn't bumped to the top of the list.

Just a thought. :)
“Just because you aren't paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
Maz

26-Jan-2014 21:39:58

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
indy, the thing that auto adds your custom avatar code into a thread, it shouldn't work when you are updating a post i dont think.

..::;;::..
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
Your Friendly, Neighborhood
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
Mustache
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´

27-Jan-2014 03:00:17

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure what I'll do about the profile, I have a couple of things in mind. These suggestions are good and will shape what I end up doing :)

@Cyanide X, the avatar code is added on submit and it only adds one if you don't have a code at the end of your post.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding why this is a problem, do you not want a custom avatar on some posts, or are you adding text after the existing avatar code when you edit?

27-Jan-2014 04:04:33

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
@Cyanide X, the avatar code is added on submit and it only adds one if you don't have a code at the end of your post.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding why this is a problem, do you not want a custom avatar on some posts, or are you adding text after the existing avatar code when you edit?

Some posts I might not want an avatar code to save character space. If I try to remove the code it just replants itself after clicking update even though ive just removed it.

¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
Your Friendly, Neighborhood
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
Mustache
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´

27-Jan-2014 04:24:44 - Last edited on 27-Jan-2014 04:25:10 by Cyanid

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Toastcrumbs said :
Guessing a spoiler is out of the question then? :|

I'll have some spoilers soon, but not for RS Linkify. Working on a new page layout for my site. When I have some pages that are usable, I'll post some links on my hiscores thread so I can see what people think :)

27-Jan-2014 04:27:17

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top