Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Blasty

Oh wow that's pretty nice, and yes my first design would suit that more than the current one. Non floating so it moves with the page (I do prefer that). I'm just not sure about embedding it into the page or overlaying it, that will depend on a few things, particularly if they are looking at changing the pages.

I like that new page, it's nice to see a liquid design for a change. Thanks for pointing this new page out. You've given me something to think about :)

27-Nov-2013 09:16:40

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Love Meredith's posts :)

What I need to do is work out what's best for the actual forum page. Should it get pushed to the right when the sidebar is open or should the sidebar overlap the page?

One issue I had on a hi res monitors when the sidebar started at the left of the screen, was a large gap between the sidebar and the forum content and a larger gap to the right of the forums. The page lost all symmetry. That's why I have pushed them together then centered them as a whole.

I'm just not sure which way to go.

28-Nov-2013 00:04:01 - Last edited on 28-Nov-2013 00:04:59 by Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Toastcrumbs said :
I would say overlapping might be best, because it won't squash up the screen for those who don't maximize the window.

I dunno, any chance you could put it in a test, and show us what the two would look like? :O

Yep, probably after Christmas I'll make some changes to try out.

28-Nov-2013 03:09:58

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top