Forums

Morvran's Prefer/Block

Quick find code: 259-260-897-65487603

Beet

Beet

Posts: 514 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice job on the sheet, it's been very helpful optimzing my prefer/block lists.

However I feel your airut kill rate is significantly off - I always kill them at a rate of at least 500/hour. My last task I did at a rate of 513/hour (169 in 19:46, not even using all best in slot gear). The other tasks my rates are in line with what you have on the sheet, this is the only one I've noticed a significant difference on.

26-Oct-2015 03:57:13

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,295 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Beet said :

However I feel your airut kill rate is significantly off - I always kill them at a rate of at least 500/hour. My last task I did at a rate of 513/hour (169 in 19:46, not even using all best in slot gear). The other tasks my rates are in line with what you have on the sheet, this is the only one I've noticed a significant difference on.

I guess not picking up drops? Could you upload a video next time you do an airut task?

~Portmaster Kags
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

26-Oct-2015 05:10:32

AoDude

AoDude

Posts: 1,694 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I got the new slayer aura that came out today. It has me thinking about how to most effectively use it...

Things that come to mind are:

Eddimu: since you have to be on task to kill them and they are quick, so you are more likely to extend your task by a good amount. (also the average task takes about an hour, so you will fully utilize your aura)

Rune Dragons: although probably not the greatest of ideas, their rare/valuable drops are still locked behind a slayer task. Though they take a long time to kill, so you wont extend your task very much at all...

Maybe you force your daily tasks with slayer masks and do a Dark Beasts and then a Abyssal Demon task back to back to try and fill an hour...

What sorts of ideas do you guys have/how will you use the new slayer aura?
AO
Deputy-Owner :
The Nexus CC

26-Oct-2015 15:10:43

Beet

Beet

Posts: 514 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kags said :
Beet said :

I guess not picking up drops? Could you upload a video next time you do an airut task?

~Portmaster Kags

Here is a (poor quality) video. Accidentally started recording after one kill. On a side note the new melee accuracy aura seems to be about equal to master knock-out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCGwtQn46oo

27-Oct-2015 13:22:37

Quick find code: 259-260-897-65487603 Back to Top