Morvran's Prefer/Block

Quick find code: 259-260-897-65487603

AoDude

AoDude

Posts: 1,694 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kakamile said :
can only mage dbs from drop down options
kalger colorcode is bad

Just checked this out, not finding what you are talking about (things look like they are working correctly and not as described)... Did you try reloading the sheet?
AO
Deputy-Owner :
The Nexus CC

30-Aug-2015 00:52:11

Llumys
Jul Member 2021

Llumys

Posts: 2,119 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just noticed the spreadsheet doesn't include combat XP from contracts.

Also, is there a way to manually reset the sheet to "best"? I know it resets at certain intervals, but every time I check it out, someone's got a ridiculous set up on it.

31-Aug-2015 10:30:37 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2015 00:32:55 by Llumys

Incite

Incite

Posts: 874 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yewnock said :
Incite said :
Really love the spreadsheet @Lifer and AoDude, I was just wondering what the optimal prefer list would be now? Been getting a lot of contradictory views on whether everything should be meleed or not now.

Would appreciate some help in solving this debate as I want to achieve 200m slayer as efficiently as I can.
The calculations and testings are not yet done; but with the info we currently have, airuts (melee), abby demons (mage) and glacors (mage + equilibrium aura) are the best tasks atm, since they give better than abyss combat xp rates. To complete the list, I'd do waterfiends and dark beasts; so that you have a positive points balance.

If we consider effigies though (as I mentioned a few times on this thread previously), the most efficient tasks would be greater demons (zammy), aviansies (arma), airuts, abby demons and glacors. Before this week's new task, you still had positive points balance with this, I'm not sure how it stays if we include that.

Also, Lifer/AoDude, you should include the combat xp reward for abyssal demons and the other slayer tower tasks with special slayer contract.

-
Wise Thoth

Thanks alot Wise Thoth that will help a ton
Leeches4sale - RSVP a
Solak
leech and save 10%

03-Sep-2015 06:39:10

PyraTheAegis
Jan Member 2005

PyraTheAegis

Posts: 9,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Renz said :
PyraTheAegis said :
Apparently they might be removing Kril and Kree from Greater and Aviansie tasks. If so I would definitley block Greaters. Regular Greaters are horrid xp and drops.

Source? And why?
Apparently on the Q&A+ Runefest teasers stream. They aren't gonna add Graardor and Zilyana slayer tasks either.
Member of the Kalos Elite Four and Team Flare.

03-Sep-2015 16:25:00

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yewnock said :
Also, for the slayer tower contract combat xp both me and Llumys metioned, there's a table here http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Special_slayer_contract

Thanks for this, I know the exp reward book per kill isn't the issue (and having the average reward book base off of average task size isn't an issue,) it's just the added feature of making the drop down options for each of the combat skill then extending each of the task exp type columns to include the combat book based on the choice of reward skill (basically 5 if statements if there's 5 choices - or 4 because hp exp isn't looked at.)

Ultimately, I would group this with the crystal shapeshifters expansion once we get a task weighting confirmation.

I'd need to know the task size and killspeed for crystal shapeshifters to be fully implemented.

03-Sep-2015 16:35:51

Quick find code: 259-260-897-65487603 Back to Top