Forums

Morvran's Prefer/Block

Quick find code: 259-260-897-65487603

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
AoDude and I have been on our spreadsheet for over 4 hours.

We finally got the gp/kill table to work with the GE database.

We're attempting to expand the customization such that you can choose a combat style for each task and in turn, gives you the melee, magic, range exp/h.

Along with those exp rates, herblore, farming, and gp/h (only unique items) will be included.

Finally, we are including the ability to input your slayer exp and goal, which in turn returns you how many hours to get the goal and the exp you gain alongside with slayer.

That being said, we're in need of kill/h for every style in every task. We have some existing kills/h but only for 1 or 2 styles.

01-Aug-2015 07:15:16

Llumys
Jul Member 2021

Llumys

Posts: 2,119 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great to hear you're expanding so much. You're gonna cover everything my sheet has that your sheet hasn't, so I'm less bummed about messing up my assignment rates.

A suggestion for the gp calculation would be to not only include unique items, but supplies used, and Spring cleaner profit.

I'll try to help with the rates.

I can't be asked to like, ranged Abyssal demons, though. <<

01-Aug-2015 07:21:45 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2015 07:33:58 by Llumys

Endeavour
Feb Member 2015

Endeavour

Posts: 4,593 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Llumys said :
Great to hear you're expanding so much. You're gonna cover everything my sheet has that your sheet hasn't, so I'm less bummed about messing up my assignment rates.

A suggestion for the gp calculation would be to not only include unique items, but supplies used, and Spring cleaner profit.

I'll try to help with the rates.

I can't be asked to like, ranged Abyssal demons, though. <<

Inb4 Abyssalbane bolts.
Signatures are overrated.

01-Aug-2015 07:36:02

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can give edit access if needed to add in herb exp, farm exp, adjust kills/h, so on. The cool thing about herb exp and farm exp is that they're the same per task regardless of style because it is dependent on task size.

The supplies will also need to be measured as supplies used per kill, like say 0.1 of a super restore potion (4) is used per kill.

Best way is to just note your starting inventory and inventory at end of task along with task size recorded. Strongly recommend to keep up with kills/h on sheet or supplies used may not be accurate when paired with the kills/h on sheet.

Likewise for spring cleaner, check the amount of rune ore in bank and check the charges on spring cleaner at start and end of task.

It's a lot to keep track of but doable.

01-Aug-2015 07:41:06 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2015 07:44:52 by Lifer

Renz
Mar Member 2010

Renz

Posts: 1,987 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
Yes, part of reason why we're expanding the spreadsheet is because of the shift to magic slayer. Only ~3 tasks are needed as mage, and the rest of the tasks are in other styles :/

Wait, what? Since when is magic more important than melee now?

Also, Llumys, thanks for those vids. I wouldn't mind seeing more of those! Sometimes it's hard to figure out how to get those high killcounts an hour. (Started to use weapon poison and demon familar now, thanks to your examples. Quick question about those demons: does it matter which type you use? Or is brawler just the best one?)
Meow!

01-Aug-2015 16:40:42 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2015 16:41:24 by Renz

Dsctatom
Dec Member 2023

Dsctatom

Posts: 12,987 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Renz said :
Lifer said :
Yes, part of reason why we're expanding the spreadsheet is because of the shift to magic slayer. Only ~3 tasks are needed as mage, and the rest of the tasks are in other styles :/

Wait, what? Since when is magic more important than melee now?

Assuming all 200ms is your goal, the Abyss is better for Melee/Ranged than Magic, so you should train Slayer with Magic:

Llumys said :
Is Magic now the style of choice for Slayer?

ABYSS RATES:

Melee: ~780k (source: Joffrey)
Ranged: 700k+ (source: Joffrey video pre-Corruption Sot)
Magic: ~550k (agreed upon)

01-Aug-2015 16:46:32

Quick find code: 259-260-897-65487603 Back to Top