Forums

remove reaper title from comp

Quick find code: 259-260-801-66031602

railgun
May Member 2017

railgun

Posts: 1,968 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I mean just about anyone I took to duos got the hang of it after about an hour or so, which is usually around 2-3 kills (accounting for deaths etc).

Just have them be full-on DPS and do P3 without going in, it's pretty braindead this way and kills are still like 13-14 minutes if that. Most people manage to do P1 without getting a 2nd pair of roots either which is fairly standard.

It's not a difficult boss, you just need someone telling you what to do.
toxic elitist community soccermom btw

22-Oct-2018 23:33:38

CaptKoloth
Feb Member 2008

CaptKoloth

Posts: 10,673 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Big Storms said :
CaptKoloth said :
UrekMazino said :
CaptKoloth said :
To be honest, Comp should be replaced with MQC. Been saying it all along. Don't need to be maxed to be a great adventurer. Which is what MQC means. Comp means nothing. Except it looks pretty and has cool features which could be put on MQC.

Would make 0 sense at all, comp gets its stats and utilities from the unlocks you have to do like kiln cape, ardy cape etc but MQC does not require those. MQC is so much easier to obtain, you gotta be trolling to make such a suggestion.

The cape is overpowered and the requirements you mentioned are not that hard to obtain. The issues is there are two many tedious nooby requirements. Not that the cape requires any skill to obtain. Heck people bot, account share, and leach off others to get some of the requirements. The issue is that comp lost its luster the day it was released. Noobs lusted and cheated for it. Means nothing. Years ago, I had more respect for the level 88s who could obtain and maintain quest cape. Even though cb level or skills were base levels, they maintained the cape with dignity and respect. Quest was basically cosmetic. But they were proud of it. That is what MQC could become. Comp is and always was just a brag cape. Heck people wear it as an override and just show it off bank standing.

Two things:

1. The MQC has a kiln cape requirement (Three's A Kiln)

2. For the love of everything, keep the MQC cosmetic (or at least do not buff it more)!! If it were to have the boosts of the comp cape, the efficiency focused community will rush to get the cape using any means possible, just as you have described many did for the comp cape. I would hate to see the MQC devalued that way.

I do not want MQC to become like Comp. I want it to be just as it is now. Old HLF thought up Comp.

23-Oct-2018 05:32:05 - Last edited on 23-Oct-2018 05:32:36 by CaptKoloth

Quick find code: 259-260-801-66031602 Back to Top