Forums

QoL Update Ideas? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

Hriak
Dec Member 2004

Hriak

Posts: 2,010 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allow us to pin the Treasure Hunter icon to our screen, just like all the other interfaces that can be set. Sure, we can move it around, but currently, no matter where you put it, it eventually ends up in the top left corner of the screen on its own. Also, at times when teleporting about, it goes away, and you need to Open Upgrades & Extras to access it. I have a nice little spot on my screen for the jittery chest to sit. It bugs me when it goes to the top left of the screen and overlaps the Prif Voice of Seren icons that are there as well.
Bite me.

27-Mar-2017 02:39:33

Dreamshot

Dreamshot

Posts: 6,539 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hriak said :
Allow us to pin the Treasure Hunter icon to our screen, just like all the other interfaces that can be set. Sure, we can move it around, but currently, no matter where you put it, it eventually ends up in the top left corner of the screen on its own. Also, at times when teleporting about, it goes away, and you need to Open Upgrades & Extras to access it. I have a nice little spot on my screen for the jittery chest to sit. It bugs me when it goes to the top left of the screen and overlaps the Prif Voice of Seren icons that are there as well.

Not sure what you're talking about. My TH jiggly chest always appears in the lower right corner of my screen, exactly where I dragged it ages ago. I've never had it appear in the upper left corner. Of course, I close that sucker as soon as I've claimed my daily 3 keys, so maybe that has something to do with it?
...remembers when you had to USE EACH AND EVERY FISH IN YOUR INVENTORY WITH A RANGE to cook them...
*clickclickclickclick*

27-Mar-2017 04:16:42

Kswann
Jan Member 2007

Kswann

Posts: 293 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Being able to UNREADY a whole team in match making as the leader. Several times I have been in a situation where a team has had to leave the group and have it remade. The matchmaking system is supposed to be meant to handle up to 50 players. This can be a little messy.

29-Mar-2017 21:26:48

Sreyas

Sreyas

Posts: 4,083 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Lee said :
Sreyas said :
I have kind of a list here

Some QOL Updates: QFC 373-374-755-65831527

Disassembling Imp: QFC 373-374-195-65834216

I'll look through it!

I'm also making a new thread for qol ideas because the old one got filled up and didn't have enough reserves :P

Please check em out here : QFC: 373-374-660-65895334
Experience may be the best teacher, but necessity gives you a crash course.
Grand Exchange rework | Disassembling Imp | QOL Updates | QOL updates v2

30-Mar-2017 04:42:20

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top