Forums

QoL Update Ideas? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

Hriak
Dec Member 2004

Hriak

Posts: 2,010 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Modified Blacksmith and Artisan head gear:
-Make the daily items received come in note form rather than actual coal and soft clay. This will eliminated repeated banking and reactivating.
Bite me.

11-Mar-2017 02:58:26

Hriak
Dec Member 2004

Hriak

Player ports "effects":
-Give us our current quantity of effects at a glance. Currently, when you check a voyage that initiates one of the minigames, I, personally, have to go to my ships and click on the Add Effect button to see what effects I currently have. If I have maximum of everything, then I know playing the mini is pointless and will put it off to later. If I am down to 2 or 1 or 0 on some, then sure, I will play the mini.
Bite me.

11-Mar-2017 04:07:09

Melusine

Melusine

Posts: 1,657 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hriak said :
Wicked Hood:
-Allow the retrieval of all of a type of rune, rather than having to take, say 5 Natures 5 times.

You'd be better off choosing 500 fire runes over 25 nats ;)

Hriak said :
Modified Blacksmith and Artisan head gear:
-Make the daily items received come in note form rather than actual coal and soft clay. This will eliminated repeated banking and reactivating.

Maybe but that might be unfair to people who like to use their head gear at the pottery wheel or at the forge.

11-Mar-2017 16:04:53 - Last edited on 11-Mar-2017 16:07:53 by Melusine

Hriak
Dec Member 2004

Hriak

Pets and Followers:
-When I have one out, it is for my enjoyment. When another player with a pet stands on the same spot as I'm on, and if their pet is on the same spot as my pet, theirs is visible to me and mine is hidden. Please make my pet visible to me.
Bite me.

12-Mar-2017 22:27:34

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,299 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hriak said :
Pets and Followers:
-When I have one out, it is for my enjoyment. When another player with a pet stands on the same spot as I'm on, and if their pet is on the same spot as my pet, theirs is visible to me and mine is hidden. Please make my pet visible to me.

That would be cool and convenient, ESPECIALLY with pack yaks (unless this was already done).
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

12-Mar-2017 22:38:26 - Last edited on 12-Mar-2017 22:38:48 by Kags

Wildcat
Oct
fmod Member

Wildcat

Forum Moderator Posts: 26,629 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Add a teleport to the crystal teleport seed to teleport to the centre of Prifddinas. The crystal seed teleports to the 8 clans but not to the centre of Prifddinas. The only way to get to the centre of Prifddinas at the moment is from the lodestone.

Open the wall in the Northwest part of the grand exchange. Add an archway and remove the tunnel. The tunnel just slows everyone down.

Add a title called "Clue Scrolls" to the list of bank preset titles.

Rune Goldberg Machine - Add an option to only take runes from the bank. Its annoying when you have some teleport runes in inventory only to have some of those runes removed when operating the machine.

13-Mar-2017 00:47:00

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wildcat said :
Add a teleport to the crystal teleport seed to teleport to the centre of Prifddinas. The crystal seed teleports to the 8 clans but not to the centre of Prifddinas. The only way to get to the centre of Prifddinas at the moment is from the lodestone

Whats wrong with the lodestone?

Also, you can use clan vex.

Wildcat said :
Open the wall in the Northwest part of the grand exchange. Add an archway and remove the tunnel. The tunnel just slows everyone down.

No support. Dont see a need for this.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

13-Mar-2017 10:56:02 - Last edited on 13-Mar-2017 10:57:12 by Draco Burnz

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top