Forums

Kags' HLF POP Encyclopedia V5

Quick find code: 259-260-720-65832736

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,299 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Borosouro said :
Hey there, Kags. I haven't posted in this thread since getting Ports Completionist, but I'm still working on accomplishing further goals in my port (right now, farming gunpowder and trying to find captain and crew with high stats). I'll post a full update later, but for now, I wanted to provide a correction to the encyclopedia: In Section 60, it says that Shield tier captains have a maximum of +140 personal bonus across all 4 stats, but this doesn't seem to be the case, since I managed to hire this captain with a +200 total personal bonus:

Needless to say, this captain will crush the rest of the combat captain leaderboards once I level it up fully and give it all the +1% traits... but that will come later. :P

Thanks for continuing to maintain this thread after all these years!

What an amazing find + luck Borosouro!! I'll await the day you get it to Level 10 with 4 Tactician traits :O :D

~Portmaster Kags :)
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

12-Jul-2021 05:13:52

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Kags said :
Neit said :

It's been a while since my last post, but here's an update of my resources! Congratulations to lBebi for maxing!
So much work has been put into this encyclopedia, it still blows my mind. Thanks for putting this whole thing together, Kags.
The true portmaster. I'm not worthy :O :O

Very nice and congratulations on maxing all resources Neit!! :O :D

~Portmaster Kags :)
HLF V5

12-Jul-2021 05:14:08

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Game-changing updates/patches with today's NINJA STRIKE 24: COMBAT BONANZA!

Especially these 2:
- Scrimshaws of the same type and tier can now be combined to increase their longevity, up to a maximum of 24 hours in one Scrimshaw.
--- If the total is over 24 hours, you will receive a new Scrimshaw with the remainder. Used and combined Scrimshaws can also be divided, which splits them down into new ones.
--- Scrimshaws created in this fashion will be full and may be traded, if applicable.

- 5 new free Bank presets are now available to all members, bringing the total number of presets to 15. Preset titles 11-15 have been added accordingly.

~Portmaster Kags :O :D :)
HLF V5

13-Jul-2021 02:14:33

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Chariles said :
My Submission for Ports Completionist.

1. 4664 Port Score

2. Level 10 all crew/captains, 21+ Shield crew

3. 220k+ Chimes, 100k+ Azure, 40k+ Jade, 30k+ Cherrywood, 10k+ all resources

4. Azure Portal

5. 10 each of Ration Packs, Powder Kegs, and Seasingers' Bottles

6. Captains: 2100 Morale x4 Leader, 2100 Combat x4 Tactician, 2100 Seafaring x4 Seafriend

7. All 6 tier 88 Ports weapons + Tengu outfit

8. 17/17 Superior scrimshaws

9. 3 Abilities: Demon Slayer, Dragon Slayer, Undead Slayer

If there are any issues please PM me in-game.

Hey Chariles, I will check your submissions and update within 3 weeks.

~Portmaster Kags
HLF V5

18-Jul-2021 06:53:20

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Get Torn said :
Hi,

I was told to bring this question here.

I just recently returned to Rs3 for a few activities for bond money. I picked up Ports for the first time in YEARS (Before they added the 2 regions). I added lifeboats on every ship when I came back... and have been losing crew the last few days out of the blue. There's a high chance I'm just super ignorant since, again, it's been years since I played...but I don't want to continue daily ports if something is wrong lol.

I've done some research, and first discovered the change to lifeboats to be permanent (right?) and then the bug back in ~Feb 2021. If my personal boats/account/ports was untouched until after it was fixed...it is possible my account's ports are still bugged?

If anything, maybe I just need a lesson on lifeboats? Help please lol thank you!

You've messed up badly, the rule is to keep all 4 ships sailing 24/7, regardless what happens. You get 100% distance gains even from failed voyages, which progresses you to the next region and access to even stronger crew/ship upgrades.

Don't worry about anything and just keep all 4 ships sailing 24/7 while following sections 26-28 on page 3.

As for lifeboats, check your random event effects, and if you can apply a lifeboat to a ship, then do so. Getting more lifeboats is easy. Go read section 30 on page 3.

~Portmaster Kags
HLF V5

18-Jul-2021 06:57:06

Quick find code: 259-260-720-65832736 Back to Top