Kags POP Encyclopedia V6

Quick find code: 75-76-639-66118461

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,299 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouter Jw said :
Kags,

Thank you for the great guide, that helped me finish off my port adventures (well, now I'll switch to farming trade goods for coins, I suppose) … got my final story voyage complete (bailed on the terracotta merchant in lieu of getting a higher success chance) and now have finished all my Tengu equipment (which in turn of course let me finish 'Salty' for the Arc). You've been very responsive to questions, which is awesome!!

Congratulations and good luck on 4664 Port Score :)

~Portmaster Kags
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

06-Jul-2021 04:34:19

Neit
Oct Member 2011

Neit

Posts: 119 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

It's been a while since my last post, but here's an update of my resources! Congratulations to lBebi for maxing!
So much work has been put into this encyclopedia, it still blows my mind. Thanks for putting this whole thing together, Kags.
The true portmaster. I'm not worthy :O :O

10-Jul-2021 20:51:23 - Last edited on 10-Jul-2021 21:03:05 by Neit

Borosouro
Dec Member 2023

Borosouro

Posts: 20 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there, Kags. I haven't posted in this thread since getting Ports Completionist, but I'm still working on accomplishing further goals in my port (right now, farming gunpowder and trying to find captain and crew with high stats). I'll post a full update later, but for now, I wanted to provide a correction to the encyclopedia: In Section 60, it says that Shield tier captains have a maximum of +140 personal bonus across all 4 stats, but this doesn't seem to be the case, since I managed to hire this captain with a +200 total personal bonus:

Needless to say, this captain will crush the rest of the combat captain leaderboards once I level it up fully and give it all the +1% traits... but that will come later. :P

Thanks for continuing to maintain this thread after all these years!

12-Jul-2021 01:47:41

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Neit said :

It's been a while since my last post, but here's an update of my resources! Congratulations to lBebi for maxing!
So much work has been put into this encyclopedia, it still blows my mind. Thanks for putting this whole thing together, Kags.

Very nice and congratulations on maxing all resources Neit!! :O :D

~Portmaster Kags :)
HLF V5

12-Jul-2021 05:05:54

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Borosouro said :
Hey there, Kags. I haven't posted in this thread since getting Ports Completionist, but I'm still working on accomplishing further goals in my port (right now, farming gunpowder and trying to find captain and crew with high stats). I'll post a full update later, but for now, I wanted to provide a correction to the encyclopedia: In Section 60, it says that Shield tier captains have a maximum of +140 personal bonus across all 4 stats, but this doesn't seem to be the case, since I managed to hire this captain with a +200 total personal bonus:

Needless to say, this captain will crush the rest of the combat captain leaderboards once I level it up fully and give it all the +1% traits... but that will come later. :P

Thanks for continuing to maintain this thread after all these years!

What an amazing find + luck Borosouro!! I'll await the day you get it to Level 10 with 4 Tactician traits :O :D

~Portmaster Kags :)
HLF V5

12-Jul-2021 05:13:15 - Last edited on 12-Jul-2021 05:13:34 by Kags

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Game-changing updates/patches with today's NINJA STRIKE 24: COMBAT BONANZA!

Especially these 2:
- Scrimshaws of the same type and tier can now be combined to increase their longevity, up to a maximum of 24 hours in one Scrimshaw.
--- If the total is over 24 hours, you will receive a new Scrimshaw with the remainder. Used and combined Scrimshaws can also be divided, which splits them down into new ones.
--- Scrimshaws created in this fashion will be full and may be traded, if applicable.

- 5 new free Bank presets are now available to all members, bringing the total number of presets to 15. Preset titles 11-15 have been added accordingly.

~Portmaster Kags :O :D :)
HLF V5

13-Jul-2021 02:13:57

lBebi
Aug Member 2008

lBebi

Posts: 2,402 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Neit said :

Congratulations on maxing Neit!!! :D

13-Jul-2021 20:17:08

Quick find code: 75-76-639-66118461 Back to Top