Forums

Perks (Details)

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641

DramaticHobo
Nov Member 2011

DramaticHobo

Posts: 805 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lucine said :
Though do you use Crystal Shields for Seren Components? As that's the fastest (not very expensive) method.

As in, buying crystal shields and disassembling them straight away? Because I just spent 4m on turning 20 armour seeds into shields, and only got 2 Seren components out of that (plus a couple of faceted comps). Doesn't seem that cheap, imo...

What I will probably do is make my attuned armour seed into a magic shield and train it to level 6 at dominion tower. At least that will get me a guaranteed 9 Seren components.

My previous stash was from mass-training crystal halberds at the abyss. Those are not guaranteed, and I'm not aware of any other methods.

02-Nov-2016 13:16:45 - Last edited on 02-Nov-2016 13:22:07 by DramaticHobo

Lucine

Lucine

Posts: 12,636 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@DramaticHobo

The shields method is expensive, just not "very" expensive. I personally spent over 10m to get a decent amount of Seren Components. Though 2 in 20 dismantled shield is very unlucky in my experience.

I see about the attuned shield though. You will probably want to level it up to level 9 though, not 6, as I can't say that combination for Wise 3/Mobile is guaranteed.
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~Herman Melville

02-Nov-2016 14:28:10

Lil Indecent

Lil Indecent

Posts: 447 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indy Cision said :
A (possibly) daft question about the slayer pants mentioned in this thread... When completing tasks in the slayer tower do you still switch to mory legs (for 10% slayer xp) or keep on the slayer pants (for 10% more damage) ?

I saw someone mention on a different thread that slayer perks on a top had some advantages, perhaps the scenario you mention is one of those advantages.

When I first got all four slayer perks on a single item it wasn't about max efficiency but more about max convenience. It was also to show that are some cheap perk combos out there (no undead components used is intentional). The only augmentable hybrid item I had was legs, thus slayer pants. If I had body it could have been that instead.

05-Nov-2016 11:08:25

Kakamile

Kakamile

Posts: 10,839 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indy Cision said :
A (possibly) daft question about the slayer pants mentioned in this thread... When completing tasks in the slayer tower do you still switch to mory legs (for 10% slayer xp) or keep on the slayer pants (for 10% more damage) ?
This is why I like cramming dps perks on top and using normal aug legs (sirenic/pernix/zaros/whatever legs with impatient+biting). That way mory legs can be used on bottom for only 2.5/3.75% deeps loss and impatient loss instead of losing like 13% or w/e.

24-Nov-2016 18:05:54

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641 Back to Top