Perks (Details)

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641

Kakamile

Kakamile

Posts: 10,839 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Nerevar said :
Any changes to the tool gizmo recommendations due to the Arc buffs

If you skill for chimes then furnace is a bad idea,

but since chimes are really really easy to get a surplus, might as well keep furnace on for the 15% more xp's.

i like furn/honed/enlightened especially on mining which is op af, polished doesn't help much if you already skill the top tier resources but if you wc normal bamboo since gold isn't much faster then it is nice

WISE ON OFFHAND NOT ON TOOL

the only reason you'd put wise on a tool is crystallize wcing since u need offhand as something else, but if you're talking arc then obvi not doing crystallize

25-Oct-2016 20:09:58

Lord Nerevar

Lord Nerevar

Posts: 4,558 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kakamile said :
Lord Nerevar said :
Any changes to the tool gizmo recommendations due to the Arc buffs

If you skill for chimes then furnace is a bad idea,

but since chimes are really really easy to get a surplus, might as well keep furnace on for the 15% more xp's.

i like furn/honed/enlightened especially on mining which is op af, polished doesn't help much if you already skill the top tier resources but if you wc normal bamboo since gold isn't much faster then it is nice

WISE ON OFFHAND NOT ON TOOL

the only reason you'd put wise on a tool is crystallize wcing since u need offhand as something else, but if you're talking arc then obvi not doing crystallize

I've unlocked everything I would want and then some so chimes aren't an issue.
Also while reading up on the wiki apparently Furnace also doubles item XP when it procs so that's nice.

What's the combo for Enlightened 3 anyway, 4 Seren/1 Pious?

26-Oct-2016 03:12:43

Lucine

Lucine

Posts: 12,636 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Nerevar said :

What's the combo for Enlightened 3 anyway, 4 Seren/1 Pious?

Yes, that's the combination for it, though, you can only add this if you went for Honed 4 + Furance 2 in the same gizmo. As with Honed 5 + Furance 2-3, there would be no more gizmo slots to add Enlightened to.
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~Herman Melville

31-Oct-2016 18:23:28

DramaticHobo
Nov Member 2011

DramaticHobo

Posts: 805 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is it reasonably possible to get Wise 3 + Mobile on the same gizmo?

It seems to be extremely rare using 4 Pious + 1 Dextrous components, where I usually end up with some combination of Wise 2 + X, or Enlightened 2 + X. Replacing the 4 Pious with 4 Seren tends to give Wise 3 on its own, or Wise 3 + Enlightened 2.

As it stands, I'm happy to have a set of multiple excaliburs for different things. Just curious if any of you have had some luck with this.

01-Nov-2016 07:58:56

DramaticHobo
Nov Member 2011

DramaticHobo

Posts: 805 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks Lucine! I'm completely out of Seren components, but I'll be sure to try that combo again once I build up a decent amount! :D

I might have been putting the dextrous component in the wrong place, that could be why mine kept failing...

01-Nov-2016 14:36:58 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2016 14:39:57 by DramaticHobo

Ak47Pedigree

Ak47Pedigree

Posts: 2,747 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chuds said :
Lathow, cost me around 200m odd to get 2 Crackling 3 + Venomblood.
(This was before the update on korasi tho).
Last one meh PC slowly but surely ill get it eventually, my RnG sucks O_o

Crackling 3 + Venomblood is not worth it lol. Better of getting Biting 2 + Venomblood and put Crackling 3 with Hoarding instead.
Ak47Pedigree
|
the Daredevil
| My Goals & Achievements

01-Nov-2016 19:53:16 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2016 19:53:43 by Ak47Pedigree

Lucine

Lucine

Posts: 12,636 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DramaticHobo said :
Thanks Lucine! I'm completely out of Seren components, but I'll be sure to try that combo again once I build up a decent amount! :D

You're welcome =) Though do you use Crystal Shields for Seren Components? As that's the fastest (not very expensive) method.
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~Herman Melville

02-Nov-2016 09:32:11

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641 Back to Top