Forums

Perks (Details)

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Furnace was not very easy to get for me, but at least it seemed doable and not as ridiculously expensive with royal crossbows. Plus the 5% more xp is actually beneficial whereas the 5% longer afk (and that's if it works on stuff like crystal trees..) is like whatever.. Hi

19-Jul-2016 09:20:13

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also I would personally go for efficient 2 mobile, reduction can be nice but on one item and for only one rank difference it's like whatever..

If it was some easy to get uncommon component combo sure but you need to burn through hundreds of thousands of dg tokens.
Hi

19-Jul-2016 09:24:23 - Last edited on 19-Jul-2016 09:25:03 by Lathow

Santa Ends
Jul Member 2023

Santa Ends

Posts: 439 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :
Also I would personally go for efficient 2 mobile, reduction can be nice but on one item and for only one rank difference it's like whatever..

If it was some easy to get uncommon component combo sure but you need to burn through hundreds of thousands of dg tokens.

It's not hard. Shifting has to be combined with healthy, or else you get a lot of ultimatums. I burnt through lots of c staves while slaying to 120. There wasn't a cheap mage 2h option that I was comfortable with, whereas range had hand cannons and royal xbows. But then again I have 13m dg tokens from 200m dg.

Lots of failed experiments with shifting alone because back then there wasn't a lot of testing done. Or you can use Sirenic until it's below 5% degradation , then disassemble them for ascended.
Questing Clan of Runescape , T7 Citadel, capping not compulsory. Free cabbage.

19-Jul-2016 10:11:23

Santa Ends
Jul Member 2023

Santa Ends

Lathow said :

It's not hard. Shifting has to be combined with healthy, or else you get a lot of ultimatums. I burnt through lots of c staves while slaying to 120. There wasn't a cheap mage 2h option that I was comfortable with, whereas range had hand cannons and royal xbows. But then again I have 13m dg tokens from 200m dg.

Lots of failed experiments with shifting alone because back then there wasn't a lot of testing done. Or you can use Sirenic until it's below 5% degradation , then disassemble them for ascended.

19-Jul-2016 10:11:24

Santa Ends
Jul Member 2023

Santa Ends

Eff 3 dragon slayer/undead slayer/demon slayer might be possible with 4 ascended + x and easier to get as those use dragonfire/undead/ancient comps, all of which are rare. Moreover there's no ultimatums sitting there to mess with your perk ranking. Mobile has no rare comp involved.. so again it's down to good old rng.

Someone once told me mobile on armour is not good for combat as you don't get the 7% adrenaline from it, lowering your dps. Unless it's guthix cache clothes, mobile ought to be on offhand and used only when you need. I like having it on my Excalibur when doing bottom path taxi. But then again I'm beginning to see it's use in BM, abusing run mechanics solo tanking when backup died or when voking back with a high enrage stack, and you gotta have a shield with a defensive perk. Turtling 2 mobile comes to mind..

19-Jul-2016 10:25:10 - Last edited on 19-Jul-2016 10:39:15 by Santa Ends

DramaticHobo
Nov Member 2011

DramaticHobo

Posts: 805 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Veggie said :
Did you get Lucky 5 + Hoarding???????????? That's really rare and expensive to get

It is? I had a surplus of trade goods from ports, so I decided to test out 1 fortunate + 4 silent components and got it on the 6th try.

I did have a go at Eff3 + Mobile just now; no luck sadly. 4 ascended or 4 healthy max out at rank 2 on their own, and the weight of Ultimatums from shifting components seems really high, even when mixed.

19-Jul-2016 15:16:10 - Last edited on 19-Jul-2016 15:16:54 by DramaticHobo

DramaticHobo
Nov Member 2011

DramaticHobo

Posts: 805 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
p.s. I finally made a sunspear with Planted Feet + Aftershock 1, but I have room for one more gizmo. What would be a good filler perk to combo with Mobile on a weapon gizmo? Just for the hell of it...

19-Jul-2016 15:23:05 - Last edited on 19-Jul-2016 15:23:26 by DramaticHobo

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641 Back to Top