Forums

Perks (Details)

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641

Kakamile

Kakamile

Posts: 10,839 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
aSp said :
1. Demon Slayer/Dragon Slayer/Undead Slayer - do these only work on slayer tasks, or any time? I know the name has the word slayer in it, but the description does not.

qbd, kbd, rune drags, rippers, and edimmu. not the big bosses. works off task iirc.

aSp said :
So it starts with the highest damage and get less...or starts small and increases the closer to zero task remaining - but I have no idea which.
latter i suspect, or people could boost.

03-Jun-2016 17:48:32

aSp
Jun Member 2022

aSp

Posts: 8,062 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks.

Kakamile said :
qbd, kbd, rune drags, rippers, and edimmu. not the big bosses. works off task iirc.

Was hoping to hear Kril and Kal'gerions...but worth a try.
So setting some range legs specfically for dragons, on or off tasks, and genocidal/undead in range and/or melee seems like a decent idea for at least me.
Will probably do T85 power legs - I will kill enough of each of them all to make the most of it - and working off task makes the 7% woth the effort.
People pay a lot more to get a lot less.

Kakamile said :
latter i suspect, or people could boost.

I guessed it would be that myself, but was not sure if there was any hard data on it anywhere that I may have missed.
Might put it on some legs and try to take notice of hits.
I still have a lot of slayer to do, so this seems like an obvious choice on some legs - I am sure I will kill plenty in them to level them eventually.
Again, gains a lot more for a smaller price than some - but only slayer specific...no good if you don't do slayer.

03-Jun-2016 18:02:50

aSp
Jun Member 2022

aSp

Posts: 8,062 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pu s said :
What's good to dissasemble for zaros components?

I am training up an Aug'd Virtus wand at Muspah for just this reason - will give me inv XP and 4x components when I am done...wearing Subj :P
There are faster ways I am sure, but this seemed pretty cost effetive if I include the Inv xp.

EDIT Ancient Ceremonial if you have a hoard of it

03-Jun-2016 18:05:43 - Last edited on 03-Jun-2016 18:11:53 by aSp

Nelson
Dec Member 2023

Nelson

Posts: 1,977 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pu s said :
What's good to dissasemble for zaros components?
as others have said the cheapest nex item you can find. i used virtus book to lv 9 and disassembled for 16 comps. got imp3/devo2 with 4zam1zaros 3 outta 7 tries.

03-Jun-2016 18:31:49

Santa Ends
Jul Member 2023

Santa Ends

Posts: 439 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anyone got efficient 2 with enlightened 2? I tried to get with 2 shifting 2 seren 1 pious, on armour gizmo and the best it gave was efficient2 with wise2 out of 6 attempts. Also tried for enlightened 3, 3 times with 4 seren 1 pious, got 3 wise 3's. My invention level was 105 when I tried. Seren components are so hard to get.

Also anyone successfully got Genocidal with scavenging 2 or biting 2 before? I did slayvention siphoning ports armour and plan to do it all the way to 120. Anyone have recommended combinations?
Questing Clan of Runescape , T7 Citadel, capping not compulsory. Free cabbage.

05-Jun-2016 10:40:09 - Last edited on 05-Jun-2016 10:43:10 by Santa Ends

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641 Back to Top