Perks (Details)

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641

Santa Ends
Jul Member 2023

Santa Ends

Posts: 439 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nelson said :
Santa Ends said :
Also anyone successfully got Genocidal with scavenging 2 or biting 2 before?
3 direct + 2 bandos will give you Biting 2 + Genocidal.

Thank you, after 4 tries without scavenging 2 genocidal I got this wonderful perk within 1 try. 1 powerful 1 bandos 3 direct. Another question. Is it worth augmenting anima core of sliske (regular t80 version) body and legs, for general slaying or should I just stick to ports armour? I am very tempted by the lack of needing to change gear after every task. This is why I have been using max cape, barrows gloves and silverhawk boots. Will it be significantly less effective than say nex armour?
Questing Clan of Runescape , T7 Citadel, capping not compulsory. Free cabbage.

05-Jun-2016 12:20:04

Eeyore
Aug Member 2011

Eeyore

Posts: 3,466 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
http://puu.sh/phX8k.jpg

Got it on 3rd try, after trying idk how many 4 variable + 1 harnessed and didn't even get close to R+CH2/3.

R+CH3 is possible and i've seen a couple people with it, but this would feel like Imp3/Devo3 situation. Personally I'm ok with taking the 1 less rank of it (like imp3/devo2 for my set)
Thanks for noticing me.

05-Jun-2016 21:01:28

Wake
Oct Member 2008

Wake

Posts: 10,921 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
aSp said :
I am thinking of making a 'standard' top and various situation best in slot legs...so have been playing with some perks.

This came up 3 times out of 3...
Pretty self explanatory, but must be fairly unbeatable doing Eddimus - and handy for some other slayer and some Champ Scroll hunting.

http://puu.sh/pfbNV/bc9b79e000.jpg

This came came up on the 3rd of 3 attempts...
Any dragons on task - and maybe camping any drags anytime.
Going to try 4 explosive and 1 and 1 dragonfire (need components)...hoping for crack3/dragon slayer, as it would be better for camping drags off task.

http://puu.sh/pfbSs/cc766223c3.jpg
I like this post, now with the undead slayer for eddi's and champ scroll monsters perk, would this stack with salve (e) and slayer helm on the eddimu? if so, this one will be very neat for slayer...well both acutally since i need to camp qbd for a trim req.

E: sorry it says self explanatory but i just wanted to double check if that is what im reading lol
8th Prestige Vindicta Kills

05-Jun-2016 23:44:01 - Last edited on 05-Jun-2016 23:53:29 by Wake

Eeyore
Aug Member 2011

Eeyore

Posts: 3,466 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Eeyore said :
Got it on 3rd try

Took me around 180 attempts for it 3 times doing 4x stunning and 1x harnessed :|

I have like 600 Variable components so I'd like to *try* and get it at some point, my problem is making gizmos.

2 should be sufficient, as you've said.
I tried for a few more after and nothing. I settle for 1 gizmo at least for my set bc don't use a mix of styles anywhere really.

What did you do for variable if I may ask? I'm using Harralander tar atm. It's so-so.
Thanks for noticing me.

06-Jun-2016 00:27:21

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641 Back to Top