Forums

Perks (Details)

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641

Veggie
May Member 2010

Veggie

Posts: 2,072 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DramaticHobo said :
Well now that you mention it, are bleeds even capable of critting without the biting perk?

Edit: and wouldn't P5E2 cost 750-2000k per attempt?

Yeah it would be like 750k-1M per component if you level up gear. Could do armadyl chest + legs, and either armadyl godsword or armadyl crossbow + buckler (use Revenge for DPS, leveling up on GWD bosses).

I might give it a go if I never get the Biting chat message when testing.

27-Jul-2016 06:30:53

Lucine

Lucine

Posts: 12,636 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Veggie said :
I don't think anyone on this thread or otherwised has questioned it, but does Biting do anything on bleeds? I might go test it and see if I ever get the Biting chat message when casting a bleed, but does anyone have an answer to that? And if it doesn't work, wouldn't that make the Precise 5 Equilibrium 2 Aftershock 3 Crackling 3 combo the highest DPS period? (Precise 4 Equilibrium 2 maybe better as well if P5E2 too rare?)

I have never seen a critical hit that is a bleed, so the answer is most likely it doesn't.
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~Herman Melville

27-Jul-2016 08:16:49

Lucine

Lucine

Posts: 12,636 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Veggie said :
Actually I think I'll just get the standard perks for now and have P5E2 as a side-project, because Biting is probably better for melee so I'll need that anyways. Long term goals: I3D3, P5E2.

Good plan, though for your side-project...I would wait for Runefest streams in case they plan for anything to do with new perks, because if so, I would have wasted my money when there would be a new Best-in-slot perk along the way. Unlikely there will be, but I personally don't mind to wait and find out for sure.
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~Herman Melville

27-Jul-2016 09:15:15

Santa Ends
Jul Member 2023

Santa Ends

Posts: 439 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
According to Kakamile's compilation, Impatient 3 and Devoted 3 separate is better overall than Impatient3Devoted2 + either Lucky5 or Absorptive3. Devoted is +4% defenses per tier. Lucky5 is +2.5% and Absorptive3 is +3%.

Only problem is Devoted 3 is quite painful to get. If 4 zamorak/zaros is Impatient 2-3, adding a rare component might give us a pretty sweet combo however rare it may be. Imp3 hoarding will be cool. Devoted 3 can only be paired with Genocidal.
Questing Clan of Runescape , T7 Citadel, capping not compulsory. Free cabbage.

28-Jul-2016 10:49:57 - Last edited on 28-Jul-2016 10:52:22 by Santa Ends

Jona than
Dec Member 2011

Jona than

Posts: 3,979 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Santa Ends said :
According to Kakamile's compilation, Impatient 3 and Devoted 3 separate is better overall than Impatient3Devoted2 + either Lucky5 or Absorptive3. Devoted is +4% defenses per tier. Lucky5 is +2.5% and Absorptive3 is +3%.

Does that assume you pray all the time and damage isn't typeless?
Why do today what you can postpone tomorrow

28-Jul-2016 11:31:24

Vitri

Vitri

Posts: 754 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The best drygores to have and augment are probably the mainhand mace because of prayer bonus and the offhand rapier, mainly for going to Kalphite King. Anywhere else I'm not really sure if there is a different style that's necessary. The Longswords are mainly for the purpose of #FashionScape
Maxed - 1/1/15

Completionist - 4/13/16

29-Jul-2016 00:19:29

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641 Back to Top