Forums

Perks (Details)

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How does the offhand rapier help at kalphite king? Isn't the sub style determined from the mainhand when using abilities? Also I believe I asked this before, but can you even miss when kalphite king is green and you're using melee and boosts etc? Hi

29-Jul-2016 00:31:27

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finny said :
Which drygores would you guys augment? Is there anywhere where the different styles even matter?

Longswords, because I believe the augment actually suits it and actually looks really nice.

Lathow said :
Also I believe I asked this before, but can you even miss when kalphite king is green and you're using melee and boosts etc?

Yes, and most people (when I was going for the pet at least) only brought hybrid - melee the range and melee phases, and ranged the mage phase.

e: You can see me miss a few times on this video, and I'm in void:

https://youtu.be/ZasbHvwEwqg
Unslain Bosses - Clan

29-Jul-2016 00:33:44 - Last edited on 29-Jul-2016 00:34:42 by Hevilmystic

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Ok well, that's interesting to know. But since the keris is used at kk I guess it doesn't matter if you're using rapiers or not, as the mainhand is not used and the offhand is not affecting anything. Hi

29-Jul-2016 00:43:10

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

So I have this pair of gano legs I made for cache which I use to surge around the place when doing dailies or whatever noncombat doesn't require the use of the leg slot. Anything I could pair with mobile/reflexes? I made glow worm because I couldn't think of anything better. Hi

29-Jul-2016 01:42:47

Finny

Finny

Posts: 647 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ty all of you.

Lathow said :
I have all 6 drygores augmented but I only use and put perks on the maces. I got them all early on and just kept them for some reason.

Hm, only reason I can think of augmenting non-mace mainhand would be for acheron mammoths. Meh, not like I'm going to be fighting them a lot any time soon.

Hevilmystic said :
Longswords, because I believe the augment actually suits it and actually looks really nice.

Mmm, in that case I'm more inclined to use maces since I use primal longsword overrides anyway.

Lathow said :
So I have this pair of gano legs I made for cache which I use to surge around the place when doing dailies or whatever noncombat doesn't require the use of the leg slot. Anything I could pair with mobile/reflexes? I made glow worm because I couldn't think of anything better.

If you do clue scrolls you could add in venomblood if the poison annoys you. I use an akrisae surge skirt with mobile/venomblood/glow worm for general stuff like dailies, farming, clue scrolls, which can be used for Guth caches too.

29-Jul-2016 09:21:21 - Last edited on 29-Jul-2016 09:21:44 by Finny

Santa Ends
Jul Member 2023

Santa Ends

Posts: 439 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'll recommend:

Wise 3 for the XP gains. (5 seren or 4 seren 1 pious. 5 pious is possible but rare)

But eh. I have mobile demon slayer on Excalibur. Wise 3 on both main (for use with mobile, falador shield while smithing ceremonial swords) and offhand (for use with rod o matic or yaktwee stick) crystal daggers. Never do caches. I just equip 2 swords whenever I need to run around or gain XP. They are also good enough to kill elite clue guthix wizards because I'm too lazy to bring a better weapon.

Also, a bit OCD but if you level gano legs to 5 you get 10% charge drain reduction. I do it because I'm cheap.
Questing Clan of Runescape , T7 Citadel, capping not compulsory. Free cabbage.

29-Jul-2016 11:07:41 - Last edited on 29-Jul-2016 11:13:52 by Santa Ends

Santa Ends
Jul Member 2023

Santa Ends

Posts: 439 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finny said :
Which drygores would you guys augment? Is there anywhere where the different styles even matter?

Same as Empathy. I only own mainhand mace and offhand rapier. Mace has Crackling 3 Dragon Slayer waiting for AS3. Offhand has nothing, waiting for Prec5. I like the pray bonus. But I override them with primal rapier anyway.
Questing Clan of Runescape , T7 Citadel, capping not compulsory. Free cabbage.

29-Jul-2016 11:17:58

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Mammoths may be weak to stab, but they are absolutely pointless to kill out of task (and also at 200m slayer) since the only good thing about them is good slayer xp rates. On top of everything else, I would expect drygores to never miss with the slayer helm and the massive 14% accuracy increase or whatever, but as with kk, I may be underestimating the mammoths.. Hi

29-Jul-2016 13:15:42

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641 Back to Top