Forums

Your Competition Ideas Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040

Har

Har

Posts: 252 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
_=A Fan Made In Game Item=_
Have a drawing contest for fans of runescape that would like to create their own item.
The winner will have their item created and thrown in game for everyone to see and use.
Maybe add a nice emote to the item as well. (People go nom nom for emotes)
#Awesome Idea ^_^

08-Dec-2011 15:14:15

Mod Kathy

Mod Kathy

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hi Har,
We have had previous contests of that type although based on a theme and they go down very well. I think there is a chance that this type of competition could happen again in the future. :)
=Kathy=

08-Dec-2011 15:24:01 - Last edited on 08-Dec-2011 15:24:19 by Mod Kathy

Heil Sova

Heil Sova

Posts: 4,388 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Massive in-game-(mega) death contest.
Is there any place on RS where people hasnt ´´died*´ yet ?
Make some sort of contest that would everyone make get their characters die every- and anywhere of RS, instead of typically trying to be and stay secured.
If its possible to keep track on ingame deaths (i doubt) ,it would be intresting to know who could get record of biggest amount of deaths on one day or weekend, I think that would be worth one and only existing Loyalty shop rank´´General Lumbridge´´,person who is obviusly too loyal for his town People who are so pr0-scapers to die at every town of RS on a single day should be worth of getting noticed as ´´Defender of Lumbridge´´

It is always dramatic to see some noobienoob(nevermenevermenothappenednotevenonce) die at bank, makes wonder was it caused from oldness or did he misfortunately try rob wrong banker with shiny knife.

09-Dec-2011 18:55:58

The contents of this message have been hidden.

11-Dec-2011 23:39:12

Black Enigma
Jul Member 2014

Black Enigma

Posts: 119 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to see a NPC design competition and the winning design could get put into a new quest. If they wrote a small back story too that would be good.
If everyone on planet Earth held hands around the world. A large number of people would drown.

16-Dec-2011 06:03:18

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040 Back to Top