Forums

Your Competition Ideas Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040

swish123

swish123

Posts: 425 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maybe a Amazing Race kind of competition?
You have to start from example Daemonheim and get yourself to the Great Tree's Gnome Resturant?
Or from Mos'les' Harmless to Port Tyras.
From Void Knight's Outpost to the Mage Training area in the wilderness?
No teleports, items or anything, only run energy. You have to run or walk from one place to another, and the goal is to find the fastest route. Also some races has to have quests completed, and checkpoints. You have 5 checkpoints + start and goal:
Al-Kharid/Edgeville/Trollheim/Entrana Dungeon/East Ardounge Castle/Oog'log/ Mobilising Armies
Thanks

23-Nov-2011 07:48:11

Har

Har

Posts: 252 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Costume Contest.

There are so many different and unique items out there that Jagex works hard on, let's see who can Walk the Walk in their best dressed.

25-Nov-2011 01:58:19 - Last edited on 25-Nov-2011 14:50:02 by Har

Pikkupstix
Feb Member 2020

Pikkupstix

Posts: 5,929 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If this doesn't have to be in-game:
An art competition of a new Camelot!
Winner: Membership if you want to- honour of having Camelot rematsered into their idea!
Runner Up: Again- if you want to- give away a month or two of membership- and the next time they lose Excalibur they don't have to pay 500 coins :D
Pikkupstix

Mithril dragons drop mithril bars.

25-Nov-2011 15:05:00

Mod Crow

Mod Crow

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Keep the ideas coming in. Give us your most outlandish ideas too, stuff that you think no one would ever have considered before!
-Crow-

29-Nov-2011 09:44:11

Har

Har

Posts: 252 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*A soup contest*

Make your most exquisite soup, weather that be tomato to potato, there are just so many different varieties!!!!
Take a picture of either the pot you cooked it in (with the soup still in it) or make a beautiful masterpiece on some nice nom nom china!
Then, follow up the picture with the recipe! Even if you do have secret ingredients, just label those as "secret Ingredients". (I know that the Secret ingredient is love) :P

04-Dec-2011 23:12:02 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2011 23:13:27 by Har

Nicks Lmao
Jun Member 2021

Nicks Lmao

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You could do a spoof off of a movie? Example I wont go into detail but "Team Jacob"? You could have a few mods as the "Teams" An the RS players can go on each team accordingly using their FC (if possible) activates such as castle wars, etc. I think would be a blast to have all the participation come around! :)
Just starting to get into the forums now, been playing for 5 years!
P.S Kudos to all the great ideas I been reading!
Nick :)

07-Dec-2011 03:19:15

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040 Back to Top