Forums

Your Competition Ideas Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040

njdtc356

njdtc356

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi guys,
I think we should have exhibitions every now and then, say for example a fishing exhibition where you pay a certain amount to get in, and the more you pay, the more xp you get. There could be free and members exhibitions, with sometimes a free item attached maybe?
-Hesamtribal-

14-Sep-2010 16:04:32

The contents of this message have been hidden.

15-Sep-2010 06:02:26

Qazverse

Qazverse

Posts: 284 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How about TAG?!?!?!
I think this would be SUPER COOL!!!
DETAILS:
Make it like Fist Of Guthix:
Here are some cool points about fist of guthix for tag:
1. The size would be about right.
2. People have little markers saying where they are.
3. There are cool houses and rocks and other obsticals for people to try to keep people from tagging them

It's basically like Fist of guthix exept you don't kill your opponent so it's better for lower levels[since it wouldn't revolve around combat] and fun for everyone!!!
You could change the area from the Fist of Guthix area to somewhere else and with a different look and style and w/e [So that Fist of Guthix pros wouldn't have an unfair advantage.] Maybe use other areas all together? Idk it's just a cool idea I think and I hope you all do this sometime!!!
SO THE COMPETITION COULD BE THAT: the person to "tag" the most amount of people within a certain time limit wins!
On another note: I'm a Pro Fist Of Guthix player so I envite anyone who wants to play some games to come over to world 20 and play with me and the other "fog" [fist of guthix] players! <---Hope that's ok to add?
TY
- Qazverse -

15-Sep-2010 18:20:39

Agile Sam

Agile Sam

Posts: 1,476 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Mod Paul M. To your first point, my arm isn't that long! :O Lol here's an idea or two.
1. A RUNESCAPE (not funorb or other) short story competition.
2. An epic poem competition. (epic in its actual meaning when defining a type of poem)
3. We could have a F2P "race across Geilinor!" (free to play, first, to include everyone, second, so no players have agility or other advantages)
I will think of more I hope. ;) Thanks for reading them.
¸.‹·^*˜¸.‹·^*˜¸.‹·^*˜¸.‹·^*˜*^·›.¸˜*^·›.¸˜*^·›.¸˜*^·›.¸
˜*^·›.¸˜*^·›.¸˜*^·›.¸˜*^·›.¸.‹·^*˜¸.‹·^*˜¸.‹·^*˜¸.‹·^*˜
¸.‹·^*˜¸.‹·^*˜¸.‹·^Luke Skyfrog^·›.¸˜*^·›.¸˜*^·›.¸
˜*^·›.¸˜*^·›.¸˜*^·›.Particularly.‹·^*˜¸.‹·^*˜¸.‹·^*˜
¸.‹·^*˜¸.‹·^*˜¸.‹·^*˜¸.‹·^*˜*^·›.¸˜*^·›.¸˜*^·›.¸˜*^·›.¸
˜*^·›.¸˜*^·›.¸˜*^·›.¸˜*^·›.¸.‹·^*˜¸.‹·^*˜¸.‹·^*˜¸.‹·^*˜
Trainin 'gility wif me mates
Lvl 108/120

15-Sep-2010 23:05:31 - Last edited on 15-Sep-2010 23:06:04 by Agile Sam

Sly Sandro

Sly Sandro

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Um ya when i loanded my ss and 3 hours later i was fletching and didnt notice when my ss came back but i had a full inventory......so its gone...can your guys atleast make it come back in are bank....please.im not askin for my ss back or the 8mil but for someone else please fix it

16-Sep-2010 04:16:33

Mod Paul M

Mod Paul M

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Just checking in to see what's new and yep, the ideas are still coming! nice. =)
We've now got a few comps in mind we'd like to run over the next couple of months and you guys have been the inspiration for us in two of those comps so thank you for that. =)
You know I can't say too much just yet but hey, if you've got writing, drawing or vocal skills, get ready. ;)
Actually, I may have said too much already....oops. :P
Paul M

16-Sep-2010 21:19:48

Mod Paul M

Mod Paul M

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Sorry Elite Osword, I'd not seen your post when I started babbling.
It's a good story but I don't know if we could get a competition out of it. I'll pass on your comments though. =)
Paul M

16-Sep-2010 21:21:00

jdfhTTV_CEO
Sep Member 2023

jdfhTTV_CEO

Posts: 137 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello there Mods and developers, i really appreciate and admire the work that you guys do every day with the updates and for this amazing game that you keeep giving us! i've being a player of runescape since i can remember!
I have being innactive for a while already as a player because of life changes that we all go through and due to time! i just cant dedicate enough time to runescape as i want to! and so i love this game so much that i came up with a couple ideas for you guys to please consider and go through!
1. I always wanted to see in runescape a drop all option or drop one or drop x options for unwanted items in the inventory! ive spoked to my fellow friends and runescapers and they agree that it would be an amazing addition to the game.
2. A little timer, that tells you how longs you've being online, im a parent and i love my kids and i have big responsabilities sometimes when i play runescape time just flies through and i just cant control to be like blaah just 10 more minutes but they ultimately become and hour or more, i mean, i do complete all my tasks but i feel that there are things that could make things easier for me!
- I Really want to be able to have an awesome life and be able to play runescape work and at the same time enjoy my family im not asking for making everything automatical but just does features that makes our fingers hurt by dropping one by one item. I already talked to my wife and i convinced her to allow me to get runescape membership for as long as i want too, but only if this notion is approved.
A deal is a deal and im a man of my word.
Thanks for reading this and please consider it! you would be helping a parent and a family man! to keep things in order and im sure theres more people out there like me...
You guys are great!
Sincerely Yours, Aeracek77 :)

17-Sep-2010 06:35:30

Das Wanderer
Jan Member 2011

Das Wanderer

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have tried to come up with new ideas i have not so far seen on this thread.
My First idea is almost like a triathalon, except with a variety of minigames. An example, a clan or group of people enter then if they win the first game they get a certain amount of points, then they carry over to the next game. This could go on for a few minigames, ranging from combat to non combat.
My Second idea is like an art competition for the forum. there could be a few catagories such as the weirdest, the 'Pwettiest', or just the funniest.
Thanks for taking the time to read this
¨`˜ˆ'°"”¹²³ºª*^¤•¬·-»›.,„¸_ _¸„,.‹«-·¬•¤^*ªº³²¹“"°'ˆ˜´¨¯¨`˜ˆ'°"”¹²³ºª*^¤•¬·-»›.,„¸_ _¸„,.‹«-·¬•¤^*ªº³²¹“"°'ˆ˜´¨
_-¯-_-¯-_ _-¯-_-¯-_If You Undervalue Someone Expect To Lose 'Em _-¯-_-¯-_ _-¯-_-¯-_
.¯-_-¯-_-¯ ¯-_-¯-_-¯............................ DAS WANDERER .......................... ¯-_-¯-_-¯ ¯-_-¯-_-¯
¨`˜ˆ'°"”¹²³ºª*^¤•¬·-»›.,„¸_ _¸„,.‹«-·¬•¤^*ªº³²¹“"°'ˆ˜´¨¯¨`˜ˆ'°"”¹²³ºª*^¤•¬·-»›.,„¸_ _¸„,.‹«-·¬•¤^*ªº³²¹“"°'ˆ˜´¨
Lead Developer on the fansite RuneHints (@runehints)
RF 2011 & 2014 & 2015 Attendee

18-Sep-2010 01:38:38 - Last edited on 18-Sep-2010 01:40:54 by Das Wanderer

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040 Back to Top