Forums

Your Competition Ideas Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040

Evylinne

Evylinne

Posts: 248 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I realize this is for competition ideas, but I have one idea that would make great contests and players would love it.
"Hello Runescape, I just got a huge idea for the gameplay. People would love it, and surely go for it.
My idea (since I cannot post in the forum due to not being a mem anymore) is to create a horse mount for players to go about Runescape on. I have this idea for both non-mems and mems. Non-members can get only one type of horse to choose for their mount (Quarter horse, appaloosa, whatever), while members can choose from 3-5 species of their choice (Thoroughbred, Clydesdale, Morgan, Marwari, and Friesian, or other breeds chosen). This would make the game very fun for not only me but many other players.
The functions for the horse could be a walk, trot, and gallop done just like you would by clicking on the run/walk button near the circle map. You could feed the horse things like cabbage, and other plants, but the horse will not require to be fed regularly, and you can give it a name. Each player can have 1 horse only, (they can switch breeds if they are a member) and the horse can be priced between 2000-30,000gp depending on the breed for members.
Please let me know if you like this idea, I would really love to see it happen.
Thank you!"
With this, you could have competitions with best groomed horse, (horseshoes, braided manes, cleanliness, etc.), you could also have racing competitions as well, to see who's horse is faster (This can be members only).

20-Mar-2011 19:30:51

Miscellania
Jan Member 2015

Miscellania

Posts: 752 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here's my idea:
A song production competition. Have the players create a RuneScape-themed song of some kind, (maybe have different categories or something), then the winner(s) have their song put into the game for some piece of content?
Just something I thought of since I'm working on some music while playing RS. I hope it's feasible and would love to see some kind of competition involving music production! :)
Miscellania
~Misc

27-May-2011 23:49:11

The contents of this message have been hidden.

09-Jun-2011 18:24:30

[#OVRUV5QV6]

[#OVRUV5QV6]

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,
Just thought when have been playing this game long that would it be possible to hide those quest marks (blue stars) after quest been done. On the map you could find it but it would not disturbe the mail land.
secondly why is it possible to clean all herbs same why as makein potions? Whould be easier :) .
sorry my writeing ,hope you understod me and I apologize to write in this forum but didnt find the right one.
Hope Ill get anewer from you. :)

16-Jul-2011 10:56:53

Mod Crow

Mod Crow

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

Quote (said by: BlackBerry48)

"
i would like to see 2 jagex mods fighting in clan wars or dueling so all of runescape could watch there favorite jagex mods fight each other

You can easily watch an event like that. Just put one chocolate biscuit between two J Mods. :p

11-Aug-2011 16:05:11 - Last edited on 22-Nov-2011 12:37:29 by Mod Crow

Word of Wind
Nov Member 2023

Word of Wind

Posts: 1,320 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A contest...
There should be ingame competition, that centre of G.E will appear a machine. All you can do is put 10k to it and be lucky :P
Every week (as wednesday) the machine will look up all the players who put 10k in machine... Then it will make the all cash for an one pile, and choose one lucky player and the all cash will be waiting in its account's 'machine'.
- If the value reaches 2147480k, there cannot put anymore money until next week
- Only P2P, because free players could use many accounts with it.
(This might sound like a minigame, but i could prefer a contest)

12-Aug-2011 17:45:49

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040 Back to Top