Forums

Your Competition Ideas Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040

Har

Har

Posts: 252 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
==== Treasure Hunt Day ====
hide nice, valuable, mysterious items throughout Gielinor, and have a starting point that hands players a note.
On this note, there will be a clue (hopefully a riddle, I love those) as to where to find the next note, then the next and the next, etc.
almost like an Easter egg hunt. Then once the player reaches the destination point, they will be rewarded with riches only Saradomin could imagine!
Hows that for an Idea! ;)

18-Dec-2011 05:12:48

d e m i god
Sep Member 2022

d e m i god

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Jagex Mods,
I know this is a competition idea thread, but i couldn't find a thread for this type of idea. I was surfing the android market on my tablet and was wondering if there would be a runescape gaming app on the android market anytime soon. I was wondering because most tablets don't support Java, and can't run runescape on the website. This is just an idea. Thanks if you respond. :)
Chief Wolf

19-Dec-2011 02:29:04

Conzer

Conzer

Posts: 778 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Love this thread, here is my idea.
Have a skilling xp competition. Each skill could have a week long time set and who ever racks up the most xp at the end of the week is the winner. This could also be used in longer time periods like a month or 3 months.
I know this idea was probably mentioned numerous times, it is a popular idea you know! :)
It would be like racing to level 99 in a skill or 200mil xp. However, this type of "race" could be held numerous times. I would not be able to win any of these, I would be destroyed by the veteran players. It is an interesting idea and seeing the results would be awesome.
At the end of the competition, the top 25, 15, or 10 players would be posted on the hiscores until the next competition. If you took first, second, or third, it will show up on your hicscores forever and show the date you won the competition.
I'd appreciate any feedback for the idea!
Thank you for reading!
-Knight

14-Jan-2012 01:28:09 - Last edited on 14-Jan-2012 01:43:05 by Conzer

Patricolus

Patricolus

Posts: 254 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Runescape community.
Haven't you all wanted to see your clan cape/vexelium carry your own personal logo. I know i have. My idea is a clan logo competition, very similar to last january's, but instead of creating a generic logo, it would be a custom logo for your clan. The requirements would be simple, just keep it a two toned color image like the existing logos, and don't be to flashy, simple is better. There could be an unlimited number of submissions, and the top 5 clan logos would get a place in game, alongside mining Golds and 3bo.
I hope you all like this idea.
-Overlord Patricolus
Long live the Zamorak Cult

28-Jan-2012 05:09:33

Xaadus
Apr Member 2023

Xaadus

Posts: 346 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
well i have an idea for a gladiator arena.2 4 6 or 8 players enter a arena,and face waves and massive hourds of creatures that get harder and harder to kill.(sort of like TaHaar fight pits only allows more players to enter)The rewards can be money or (which is what i think should be top prize)a zamorak god sword.other prizes are just regular equipment like dragon plate legs and such.I really would like to come up with details but you said juts a original idea.
Any questions just pm me.
Lead By Example.

02-Feb-2012 01:56:28

Kurai Haruna

Kurai Haruna

Posts: 16,423 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~~ Hi there! ~~
1. How about making an April Easter Competition in which players could send you, Jagex, a photo of themselfs making a Huge Chocolate Easter Egg? :) The best takes the nest! :P (A prize).
2. How about making a Valentines Day Random Event that would automatically pull a player into it after 15 minutes of being in-game. (Not so random, lol).
A reward could be a Plushy Heart that can be purchased from Iffie for that Special Point. (You could only purchase the heart, no other rewards).
However, you will have a decision to make, take a Red, Gold, or Pink Heart.
You could only take one. If you want to switch colours, you can always go talk to Iffie again! ;) Heart could be worn in a shield slot (left hand).
3. I have too much ideas! :D This will just have to do... for now. :)
Cheers!
Divine embrace,
Haruna

05-Feb-2012 18:40:09 - Last edited on 05-Feb-2012 18:40:28 by Kurai Haruna

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040 Back to Top