Forums

Wildy & Free Trade - Questions Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-56-62214325

Soqz
Dec Member 2018

Soqz

Posts: 1,756 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hiya :)
As free trade is coming back, does this mean that the limit on familiars will be removed too? (for example, could I store an amulet of fury in my pack yak?)
Also, *which* untradeable items *will* be possible to pick-up again if we die in the wilderness?
Cheers,
Spider 221 :P

22-Jan-2011 14:59:09 - Last edited on 22-Jan-2011 15:03:34 by Soqz

Mighty Mike
Aug Member 2008

Mighty Mike

Posts: 58 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello there,
I have a few questions for you.
Will the boneyard be coming back?
Is anything going to done with the slayer NPC's current located in the Wildy volcano?
Have you considered simply making extreme potions tradeable? It would end a great deal of the fuss on both sides of the argument on whether or not they should be allowed in PVP areas.
Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions. :) Snow

22-Jan-2011 14:59:12

matthy mat

matthy mat

Posts: 1,935 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I had a few different questions.
1)As stated in the earlier Q&A, players with summoning will obtain a “+ figure” (126+12) whilst in the wilderness, if they do not have a pouch with them. Whilst in the duel arena, would the same concept occur?

2)Currently, players pk’ing with pack yaks may bank all their expensive items, utilizing the yak’s special scroll, if they know they are going to die. Will some sort of limit, price or otherwise, be placed on items that can be banked with the pack yak to prevent this unfairness?
3)Will the Bone Yard return?

4)During combat, will there be a limit on how much you can drop, as is now present in bh?

5)Will free players be able to stake freely?
Thankyou for your time.

22-Jan-2011 14:59:12 - Last edited on 22-Jan-2011 14:59:29 by matthy mat

MejXil Ganon
Apr Member 2019

MejXil Ganon

Posts: 354 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Will the wilderness return to its actual size with this update? Many spots in the wilderness lost their majesty when the wilderness was shrunk to about 40% according to the original news post) during the removal of the old system, particularly a favourite place for making a wilderness camp – the ruins in the very north east corner of f2p. They would actually take my breath away every time.

22-Jan-2011 14:59:13

Vegto389
Jul Member 2005

Vegto389

Posts: 7,748 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Jagex thankyou for hosting this Q&A I have a few questions I hope you could answer.
1. What will happen when you die at Corporeal Beast, Will you have a time limit to reobtain your items or will they show up immediately?
2. What will be happening with the Chaos Tunnels as they were not mentioned in the FAQ.
3. Will Chaotic Items give cash drops, and if so.. how much?
4. Will the revenant dungeons be on every world or only a certain few?
5. Will you be adding the Boneyard back and removing the Wilderness Volcano?

22-Jan-2011 14:59:14

Quick find code: 254-255-56-62214325 Back to Top