Forums

Future of RS Q&A Transcript

Quick find code: 254-255-222-64213144

Scrub Land

Scrub Land

Posts: 50 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was there even a vote for EoC? I remember when Jagex asked us to vote for wildy but I don't recall a vote for EoC... I took a look at the forums and it looks like a lot of people don't like the EoC. I say we vote. EoC or RS2. If the majority want EoC then that's fine but we should at least vote on it to see what the runescape community prefers.

03-Dec-2012 04:50:10

Jeffy B

Jeffy B

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow umm about the tutorial island. How would people get confused on it? Just bring it back for the fact that it actually teaches you how to play the game, not bake a pie for a fat guy, or remember the dragon in lumbrige ha-ha what a joke that was. For the way the armor looks I don't mind fully but a couple pieces of armor you guys should change back. Example would be the famous Dragon chain, it looks like a robe top now for some reason. it was cool because it had the short sleeves with the spikes on them but now it looks like trash. See what you guy fail to see is that Runescape players are like Subaru owners (I am a Subie owner ) That they don't like big change. And what you guys did was scare away almost half the players away, I'm not a business owner but I would say that a pretty bad mistake on your part. I also understand that you want to mover forward and I don't have a issue with that its just you guys need to listen to what the players want more, I like Eoc for mini games but not for training, but am also use to the whole ability bar thing because I play Wow. But for people who ever played a game with a ability bar its more confusing. after playing Eoc I kind of wish it would go away but its not going to happen but ill live with it. Pretty much what am saying is Jagex needs to keep the game simple not big a fancy.

03-Dec-2012 15:27:36

DankieKush
Oct Member 2022

DankieKush

Posts: 89 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Jagex & Runescape Community.

I Do not care if anyone has a responce / a negative comment to say about what im about too write . But Right now Jagex you currently have 83,000 player's online compared too a adverage of 105,000-110,000. I know my timezone quite well from playing sense 02' . And for a certain fact over these Week's of "Eoc" Update the rate has dropped quite rapid too only Max'ed cash player's. I understand your trying too keep the update's for the games intresting for Everyone will be appeal'ed too the game an such but quite honestly, no one wants too see these Stupid Graphic's on how a player Run's / Walk's with a full mental dismount... We like the Style of the game we've pay'ed for / played for Years now... Truth about it all is everyone can complain and say ohh it sucks i quit blah but here's how i look at it .

If 10,000 people quit for good cause this do not like the EOC and Never will and they where all member's which i can almost 100% can prove 10k quit .. hunderd's i know if personally. But back too the topic 10,000x5.000 = 50,000 in loss profits in a month. A year of them is 600,000$ in profit's. If They Paid the 10.00 Fee thats 100k, and 1,200,000 a year. That's just in 10k people when there's certinaly more than that, still you main gain a few thousand but the loss and decerease will come over powering after a couple months go by . My Personal Suggestion too stop these is Make like you always have A Runescape Say * Normal* And A Runescape * EOC* just like rs2 n rsclassic. I personally will never play again unless i see a change , ill check montly and just keep checking the Player's and thousands in lost revenue . Have a good day all.

DANKIEKUSH

03-Dec-2012 22:21:17

Slash Ma1n

Slash Ma1n

Posts: 306 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The example about cartoons for not making an alternative 2004 RS...****...... i still play age of empires conquerours because the new versions are garbage (AOE is now dead).
Id like the new RS graphics (aslong as it dont lagg), id like dungeering (as long as it items stay in that minigame), id love 99 capes and emotes (as long as it take months or even years to have one), id love new items (as long they are few and extremly hard to get)... You guys have been making so many mistakes (you all have to recognize it first) that it is imposible to explain and so tired to argue about every single one of them id just say restart or something... Stop making so many none sense items, so many overpowered weapons, so many SAFE pvp games (thats why there is no people at wilderness), so many SAFE activities and tasks (the gravestone?? if u die u suppose to drop all your items! that makes the game more interesting..), so many "get 99 in a week minigames (now everyone can have a 99 since pest control..), combat skills are the most important thing in any game and it has to be the HARDEST thing to master!!......... You guys have to stop listening to the people that spend so many time using this forums (they are skilling or using bots while visiting forums).... the 80% of people doesnt use to join here... but anyway......... good luck with this game, i gave it a second chance because im trying the eoc.. but honestly i dont really feel like im paying member the next month.... I want you to know that im not trying to discourage anyone.. Im just trying to see work going in a good direction, this game is getting too complex, just for rs skill/questing lovers... If it's not broke, don't fix it... this game has felt broke since many years ago, i just hope that atleast one important member of the staff understand atleast some of my points. however i will always thank the creators of RS for giving us the amazing game it was.

04-Dec-2012 06:52:05 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2012 13:30:25 by Slash Ma1n

karmajama
Oct Member 2023

karmajama

Posts: 461 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
it makes me laugh wen jagex say ...... we listen to our members lmao ...u didnt listen to us millions that didnt want squeel of fortune , u *idnt listen to us we all dont want this crappy eoc ... wen r u going to start to listen ?.... we playrunescape for wat it was and we all loved it, now i dont no wat it is tbh.... the whole game is ruined with bots which u have done nothing about.... and now cmbt and the economy is diabolical... im glad loads r quitting ur own fault jagex .

04-Dec-2012 23:06:56

The contents of this message have been hidden.

08-Dec-2012 01:05:46

The contents of this message have been hidden.

08-Dec-2012 01:13:24

Quick find code: 254-255-222-64213144 Back to Top