Forums

Future of RS Q&A Transcript

Quick find code: 254-255-222-64213144

Esquilojunio
May Member 2012

Esquilojunio

Posts: 792 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, first of all thanks for this because I did*´t have time to see the video, so this was helpfull.

Now, I can´t put a comment on every answer saying if it was good or unexpected...

But in general it answered most of my questions, I´m realy looking foward to 2013 updates, and I´m starting to think differently about the EoC - not that I don´t like it, I just did*´t think it fitted the Runescape theme.

Well thats it for now, thanks again for this thread and let´s keep making Runescape bigger and better! =D

Thanks everyone. Bye.
My name is
Esquilojunio,
Guardian of Gielinor
Look upon my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

23-Oct-2012 23:44:24

Rezo the red

Rezo the red

Posts: 2,864 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Although that’s probably not such a great example because I feel like I’m short-changing rangers at the moment although EoC will really bring them back up. I expect to see a lot more rangers and mages running around. Usually, actually all the time we change these things for very good reasons."

oh really? this statement is surprising given the fact that EoC is going to take away our iban blast, slayer dart, claws of guthix, and storm of armadyl spells amongst many other essentials... your definition of "bringing them back up" wouldnt happen to be "nerfing them into nonexistence" would it?

that reminds me, although we can do without the new ability book extenstions, we cant do well without weapon specials. please rethink your strategies of rebalancing, youre supposed to add new content to balance out the old, not remove the old to balance the new. most players actually care about the older content in case you weren't aware.

anyhow, now that the bad parts are out of the way..

i did love the fact that you guys mentioned the new god lore and the fixing of the lag. the lore i think could possibly serve as inspirational material for many good suggestions in the future (hopefully we can learn more about the freneskae creator-god too), and less lag would be a relief since it was constantly timing out my connection.

all in all, you could be doing a lot better, but you're not entirely terrible either. i hope you can quickly reach your potenial however, just so as to not let your fanbase down.

30-Oct-2012 01:16:35

ImNot411

ImNot411

Posts: 647 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've seen the future of RS; i have bad news, it's a bot infested waistland for a few months when regular players abandon it like rats from the Titanic in Belfast. so in actuality....RS HAS NO FUTURE! Jagex wins, they get to turn they're flagship into a console game.

31-Oct-2012 03:18:17

Quick find code: 254-255-222-64213144 Back to Top