Forums

Future of RS Q&A Transcript

Quick find code: 254-255-222-64213144

snoopy tail

snoopy tail

Posts: 37 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey moderator
mod denise told me that the free chat will return to my account robinhoodbig
in november of this year and we are now in november of this year i want to know how many days left to be in free chat for my account robinhoodbig
please response mods :) :|

03-Nov-2012 11:37:07

Gone Slayin

Gone Slayin

Posts: 828 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Everything will be upgraded to the new game and it won’t need to have that choice because we’re confident that everything that we’re doing are things that players will want to experience. "

You have got to be kidding me. Jagex, I know you don't care about the players, but with such utter ignorance of your playerbase, you will soon loose a HUGE amount of revenue. You, as a company, need to set your priorities strait.

03-Nov-2012 14:52:38

Mtchell
Jul Member 2021

Mtchell

Posts: 23,791 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice thread. Imo it's great to hear things from Jagex' point of view once in awhile. You read the forums and mostly all you see is complaining but there are a lot of amazing things going on with the game atm.

04-Nov-2012 05:17:01

The contents of this message have been hidden.

04-Nov-2012 12:32:39

kikimasu

kikimasu

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm so happy that jagex is giving us all this information about the beta.... believe you me i would hate the beta and WOULD be so overwhelming if this information was not provided thanks, and keep up the GREAT WORK!

04-Nov-2012 12:33:20

Rnq

Rnq

Posts: 48 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Everything will be upgraded to the new game and it won’t need to have that choice because we’re confident that everything that we’re doing are things that players will want to experience. "

Are you really that ignorant? Everything is changing. Nothing is the same, at all. It's worse than RSC to RS2, the leap is much much much bigger. RS2 Servers are a must if you want to keep old players as well as bringing in new players.

07-Nov-2012 16:22:59

Hunted
May Member 2021

Hunted

Posts: 727 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Once jagex teamed up with private investors and sold half their company RuneScape has gone downhill with micro transactions*** and much other lame junk none of us care for nor' want at all. EoC will slowly destroy your game,it seems like the only people you want playing is noobs,its almost like us veterans who've been playing 6+ years arn't worth anything to you anymore. We are your loyal subscribers. I know exactly why you are releasing this update Jagex,is to get rid of bots. Well guess what,bot scripters will continue to code new bots and new methods,they're probably 10 steps ahead of you already. Think before you act. %95 percent of the people that play this game don't want the update and will be moving on with life. Like I said before,hope you can pay your bills now,because you're going to need all the money you can get.

Repost this if you agree. ~Globber

07-Nov-2012 18:02:52

Quick find code: 254-255-222-64213144 Back to Top