Forums

Future of RS Q&A Transcript

Quick find code: 254-255-222-64213144

Lucane
Dec Member 2020

Lucane

Posts: 46 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What i would love to see is Day/Night added into the game. It wouldn't have to be based on real world time but it's own time for Runescape. Though the hours won't be too long so everyone could at least see both.

26-Dec-2012 22:40:04

Lucane
Dec Member 2020

Lucane

Posts: 46 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*Continuing my last post*

I remember this game i used to play, EverQuest2. It had a day/night with about 20 minutes for each. It also had a little bar on the top of the screen displaying either the sun or moon for day and night.

26-Dec-2012 22:48:16

Destiny Nx
Dec Member 2018

Destiny Nx

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ godwarghost

Day and night is not a bad idea, although it does have quite a large flaw. If most objectives are done during the day, then what about the night? There needs to be an equal balance between the two.

27-Dec-2012 04:06:56 - Last edited on 27-Dec-2012 04:21:36 by Destiny Nx

Raemonde

Raemonde

Posts: 391 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
doesn't it worry you that you have ruined a great game by adding eoc when it wasn't Ready, I love rune scape but I am very disappointed with some of these updates please fix the game before adding more updates we are getting a Lot of Black screens,and logged out it is your severs that need fixing I have the latest 3d top of the range computer and I still get all these problems and out net work is fine
can you please work on fixing these

27-Dec-2012 04:19:41 - Last edited on 27-Dec-2012 04:24:54 by Raemonde

Destiny Nx
Dec Member 2018

Destiny Nx

@ raemonde

I very much agree with the point that you are trying to make. Although you are missing out on what the evolution of combat brought out amongst all of the players. We were never used to having hitpoints over 990 before this all began. Adding a combat bar? What about the new players of later generations? Even worst, a world of runescape having multiple multi zones?

Even though there are all these flaws in the game. Keep in mind that it is a game and games are played for fun and not played for hatred. Although I am against this evolution of combat update, I continue the game because even games with flaws are good in several circumstances. Not everything is perfectly made the way everyone wants it to be made. My best suggestions for you and everyone suffering from black screens etc. is to jus* stick with it and to be hopeful that the misfortunes would go away, instead of just sitting there blaming that a game such as runescape causes all the computer issues. :)

27-Dec-2012 04:37:51 - Last edited on 27-Dec-2012 04:45:04 by Destiny Nx

ItsNiteNite

ItsNiteNite

Posts: 258 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This game is terrible now. Yall have ruined this game for everyone. Yall even know yall ruined it because yall are doing all kinds of bonus xp for no reason hoping it will make people stay and play. I hope this game dies now and Ive been playing this for 6 years. Evolution of combat was suppose to be for your graphics. guess what, my graphics are still exactly the same. only difference is now all the weapons look like TOTAL HORSE ****!!!!!!! Idk why you people at jagex keep doing things that the mass community and people that pay to play dont want! how stupid are you for that? YOU GIVE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT! I guess its because yall are brits and still think like monarchs and wanna force you ******** upon all the people!! I mean for god sake I still have to hold "S" at the load screen to even be able to log in!!! thats down right horrific!!! I hope yall go bankrupt and none of you can find jobs again!

27-Dec-2012 08:44:50

Destiny Nx
Dec Member 2018

Destiny Nx

I personally stilll enjoy playing runescape. Maybe it is because I have been playing for 5+ years, I do not know. All I know is that you can not adapt to new changes in just a short amount of time, and that it may take years. This does. Not mean that you just rage and give up, does it? I believe it is not jagex's fault, I believe that it is the player's fault for giving up a game because they are not yet used to the new updates.

27-Dec-2012 15:46:29

Quick find code: 254-255-222-64213144 Back to Top