Forums

The Myreque

Quick find code: 237-238-899-65245150

Rologarth
Oct Member 2023

Rologarth

Posts: 8,316 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello again, everyone. After about a half-year's worth of a break, I have returned with enough free time to try to breathe life into the Myreque once more. Understandably, we are short on people after such a long intermission, so feel free to apply! See you folk out in the marshes.
Can't earn Slayer xp anymore.

25-Oct-2014 23:26:11

Rologarth
Oct Member 2023

Rologarth

noeloaph said :
I see "Position Requested" On the application form, but don't see anywhere listed what positions there are other then lieutenant, second lieutenant, and private.

Am I missing something?

You're not missing anything, really. I removed the positions section and forgot to remove/reword the part of the application. I apologize for my sloppiness.

27-Oct-2014 03:57:32

noeloaph

noeloaph

Posts: 477 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Might want to see if re-reading your thread and making any improvements or revisions may help it then since its been dormant for so long, if you're content on trying to revive this clan over making a new one. Do you have many members returning after all this time or are you alone here?

And, what kind of roleplaying goes on in this clan then. Is there a lot of imagining enemies to kill and roleplaying as antagonists rather then fighting other clans?

27-Oct-2014 05:51:26 - Last edited on 27-Oct-2014 06:02:34 by noeloaph

Role-Player
Nov Member 2023

Role-Player

Posts: 9,114 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morytania has more or less died out now that the Varré and Vaeyl are gone and the For** is in steep decline, so I imagine you'll be just role-playing within the Myreque group.
„¬°´˜“
And my sax.
“˜`°¬„

27-Oct-2014 12:43:17

Rologarth
Oct Member 2023

Rologarth

Role-Player said :
Morytania has more or less died out now that the Varré and Vaeyl are gone and the For** is in steep decline, so I imagine you'll be just role-playing within the Myreque group.

It was like that for a while before the Myreque went silent. It was a good source of fun, until I ran out of time to do anything.

28-Oct-2014 03:00:41

Rologarth
Oct Member 2023

Rologarth

noeloaph said :
Might want to see if re-reading your thread and making any improvements or revisions may help it then since its been dormant for so long, if you're content on trying to revive this clan over making a new one. Do you have many members returning after all this time or are you alone here?

And, what kind of roleplaying goes on in this clan then. Is there a lot of imagining enemies to kill and roleplaying as antagonists rather then fighting other clans?

I am currently doing this. I have one member returning with me, a friend of mine joining in, as well as an additional recruit. It's like starting from the ground up, but everything starts somewhere.

It's less of a clan and more of a group. Currently, everything has been based around getting things back together and sneaking out west to try to recruit some brave souls to come back to fight. Most Morytania roleplay seems to be silent, so going against other groups is a rarity these days. As for enemies, it's a bit of both, but preferring to have someone actually play the antagonist.

28-Oct-2014 03:13:25

noeloaph

noeloaph

Screen-Name: Shy Misery.

Time Zone: I dun'no. It was 2:40 AM when I posted this message originally.

Character Name: Unknown, is only referred to as The Weaver.

Valuable Skills: Holds an immense, enigmatic grasp over the Shadow Realm which allows her to completely vanish when she choses. Being ethereal, magic is the only form of damage that directly harms her. Physical attacks will only disrupt her manifestation and eventually cause it to dissipate, forcing her to retreat and reform. Shies away from combat, being timid and quiet, and primarily acts as a healer / buffer to others. The dark magic she controls is capable of siphoning life out of the living, similar to that of several other ethereal beings. However she is also capable of reversing this process, injecting part of her own essence into the living to heal or empower them.

Last Myreque Quest Done: Branches of Darkmeyer.

Character Race: Wraith, originally human.

Brief History: Was born in Senntisten during the second age, and was greatly content with life under Zaros' banner. Eventually, she was committed to the Senntisten Asylum for unexplained reasons. She used her manipulation of the Shadow Realm to escape from her cell, and lingered in the Asylum nonchalantly for quite some time afterwards. When Senntisten fell she was trapped within the Asylum and later died, only being able to escape eventually due to Ingram opening the sealed door in the mansion built on top of the Asylum. She was effected by the same force that effected Ormod and Lenian, and thus can commune with the living openly.

29-Oct-2014 06:37:02 - Last edited on 29-Oct-2014 06:51:05 by noeloaph

noeloaph

noeloaph

After escaping she wandered the surrounding area, settling later in Forinthry and then moving onto Morytania as she was drawn to darkness. Due to how ancient her history was, humans that meet her can only but take her word on what happened to her during her life. Because of this she has gained the trust of many unwitting humans who did not know better, by telling them stories they wanted to hear. She continues to aimlessly wander Gielinor, forming pseudo alliances with humans and groups for unknown reasons.

Told History: The story of her life she told to those in Morytania who hate the vampyre was that she was the daughter of a wealthy saradomist family, which had economic dealings with Hallowvale. When Hallowvale was attacked during one of their trade visits to it, she and her family were killed. She continues to wander Hallowvale, helping those plagued by the land and its malicious inhabitants.

29-Oct-2014 06:37:15 - Last edited on 29-Oct-2014 06:38:42 by noeloaph

Quick find code: 237-238-899-65245150 Back to Top