The Myreque

Quick find code: 237-238-899-65245150

Rologarth
Oct Member 2023

Rologarth

Posts: 8,316 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
noeloaph said :
Screen-Name: Shy Misery.

Time Zone: I dun'no. It was 2:40 AM when I posted this message originally.

Character Name: Unknown, is only referred to as The Weaver.

Valuable Skills: Holds an immense, enigmatic grasp over the Shadow Realm which allows her to completely vanish when she choses. Being ethereal, magic is the only form of damage that directly harms her. Physical attacks will only disrupt her manifestation and eventually cause it to dissipate, forcing her to retreat and reform. Shies away from combat, being timid and quiet, and primarily acts as a healer / buffer to others. The dark magic she controls is capable of siphoning life out of the living, similar to that of several other ethereal beings. However she is also capable of reversing this process, injecting part of her own essence into the living to heal or empower them.

Last Myreque Quest Done: Branches of Darkmeyer.

Character Race: Wraith, originally human.

Brief History: Was born in Senntisten during the second age, and was greatly content with life under Zaros' banner. Eventually, she was committed to the Senntisten Asylum for unexplained reasons. She used her manipulation of the Shadow Realm to escape from her cell, and lingered in the Asylum nonchalantly for quite some time afterwards. When Senntisten fell she was trapped within the Asylum and later died, only being able to escape eventually due to Ingram opening the sealed door in the mansion built on top of the Asylum. She was effected by the same force that effected Ormod and Lenian, and thus can commune with the living openly.

It would be interesting to see how the Myreque will react to an ethereal ally. If you add me in-game, we can speak and try to arrange a meeting.

Icriulis said :
Are you willing to have me again, yes or no?

Hello there. We can speak in-game about this at your convenience.
Can't earn Slayer xp anymore.

29-Oct-2014 17:37:28

Rologarth
Oct Member 2023

Rologarth

Rologarth said :

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡[
The Myreque
]‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Myreque Communique
Duneday, Novtumber 12, 6A 2

I returned to an old location, far out of the way of any foot travel. One I specified in a long left dead drop to wait and see if this roaming swordswoman was who I thought. It seems the rumors were true of there being a twin-bladed femme-fatale roaming the myres.

I was greeted by Maria, a former member of my order, after only a few hours of waiting. Her time out west has jaded her. She seems to be little more than a husk of her former self, but she does appear to have gotten better with her swords. It did not take much convincing to get her back into the fold.

After a few days of readjusting to life underground, Maria confronted me about our lack of fresh blood. She suggested that we head out west to solve our recruitment issue. I was reluctant to leave, but here I am, writing this letter in the Misthalin capital of Varrock. It has been a long time since I've seen this much civilization...

It is awful. Filled to the brim with psychopaths, sociopaths, and any other paths you can think of. I want out. I want to go back East. I never thought I would even think those words in that order. At least the Vampyres don't go digging too much to find me back home. These maniacs know nothing of weariness or rest and their persistence rivals that of an imp trying to steal a bead.

However, things have not been all bad. I have managed to sway a few promising lads to my cause, and bring in an old friend of mine. One with enough leadership experience to help me keep things together this time. Hopefully he will be more present than Castigo was. I will need all the help I can get to help us stay afloat in this sea of despair.

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

30-Oct-2014 04:05:37 - Last edited on 30-Oct-2014 04:12:55 by Rologarth

Dustan Hache

Dustan Hache

Posts: 416 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Screen-Name: Doomlolcat.

Time Zone: EST.

Character Name: Maranack Kliyn

Valuable Skills: Somewhat well trained in combat, Quick to learn and curious.

Character Race: Human.

Brief History: A mercenary in trade, Maranack was always a challenge seeker in his life, even while growing up with his family in Ardougne. he frequently would fight the toughest person in his class in his goal to become a tough warrior. at the age of 19, his restless and aggressive personality got the better of him, and he ended up in a scuffle with one of the guards. after serving a few weeks in jail, he quickly turned his attention to the various forms of armed combat, in order to get the best edge he could regardless of his foe. Still seeking challenge, he decides to join up with the myreque in search of more ways to bolster his skill and strength.

03-Nov-2014 19:48:02

Rologarth
Oct Member 2023

Rologarth

Dustan Hache said :
Screen-Name: Doomlolcat.

Time Zone: EST.

Character Name: Maranack Kliyn

Valuable Skills: Somewhat well trained in combat, Quick to learn and curious.

Character Race: Human.

Brief History: A mercenary in trade, Maranack was always a challenge seeker in his life, even while growing up with his family in Ardougne. he frequently would fight the toughest person in his class in his goal to become a tough warrior. at the age of 19, his restless and aggressive personality got the better of him, and he ended up in a scuffle with one of the guards. after serving a few weeks in jail, he quickly turned his attention to the various forms of armed combat, in order to get the best edge he could regardless of his foe. Still seeking challenge, he decides to join up with the myreque in search of more ways to bolster his skill and strength.

Welcome aboard. We will see you myre-side soon enough.

03-Nov-2014 20:25:06

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All the vampirs r ded. I shrek* them for you
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

03-Nov-2014 21:20:30

Quick find code: 237-238-899-65245150 Back to Top