Forums

' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Demelza

Demelza

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LuciusAnubis said :
Guys! Guys guys staph! Plz stahp! You are forgetting who are the REAL culprits of the problem

The roleplayers from out of W42 and Kandarin are the ones we need to blame!

Thy steal our positions, they steal our roleplays, they are ERPers... Some, I assume, are good roleplayers, but I havent seen one!

And what do we do? NOTHING! We have all these community problems and power struggle in Kandarin thanks to them

Thats why I have the following announcment for you:

I AM RUNNING FOR KING OF KANDARIN

Lets take our roleplaying back and make W42 great again!

#Lucius2k16

#Build the wall.

I mean Ardougne is rather defenceless...

24-Aug-2016 03:49:39

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pop Art said :
The Kandar ships would not pursue the invaders into foreign waters. The Asgarnians would see that a Kandar flag fluttering from the mast of a warship was always in view when sailing near the edgy of Kandarn's territorial waters. They would also find that there was no special shortcut into neither Ardougne nor Witchaven's ports. With Karamja reinforcing their numbers, the Ardougne fleet was able to easily distribute its numbers appropriately. Asgarnian ships had simply run into one patrol, not the entirely of the local fleet.

Even the likes of small transports would meet a watery grave, chased down by swift sailing sloops. The ground troops may have even had a hard time reaching the coast unless they took to a more rugged path.

OOC:

Naval battles are a pain, are you sure of that? I'm not so sure transport ships would fare too well against warships. I'm not the final say on a battle anyway. I'm just going to respond to what happens to the best that I can.

El Korakas said :
Having trailed the Asgarnian fleet through their waters, First Admkral Nikolai Dreyer would manouver the Camelite fleet in between the two fleets, keeping within Camelite waters, however.

The call for calm would be made, however if either side began attacking, the Camelite Navy would move to a safe distance, not getting involved. Messenger birds were sent to inform King Ronan of the situation, asking for Orders.

Up to this is all that I am currently aware of. If there's something else going on in the ocean, let me know.
I am also not acknowledging the person who only shows up during times of conflict, and doesn't actually role-play.
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

24-Aug-2016 04:01:23

Kex

Kex

Posts: 5,871 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Har Sicarius said :
So are any more irrelevant people gonna pop in tonight? Or can I go to bed?

Wait I'm back I was moving my stuff.

So what'd I miss?
I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

24-Aug-2016 05:00:44 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2016 05:04:02 by Kex

Hazbollah

Hazbollah

Posts: 7,692 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aesassin said :
of Morrowind said :
Why is everyone mean

over made up politics

on a pixelated game

Remember that time you killed your friend's character and six months of work for ERP and a rank? That's politics on a game :/

this is also top notch savagery
All these sins disguised as blessings

24-Aug-2016 12:14:04

Hazbollah

Hazbollah

Posts: 7,692 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Melkarth said :
Eln said :

Alli was Queen. Justin became King. Justin starts a purge of Vekon that don't like him. Gale, leader of the other side of the Vekon loyal to Axel and Senna, wanted to be King. Justin got bored of being King and let Tom kill him to become King. Tom is now King on the Throne and Axel leads the Vekon loyalists against the Aerendyl-Mathrafal claimants.

"War!
The Kingdom is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Armdylean Lord, Prince Adrian.
There are heroes on both sides.
Evil is everywhere.

In a stunning move, the fiendish rebel leader, Prince Adrian, has swept into the Kandar capital and killed King Tyrek, leader of the Kingdom of Kandarin.

As the Pretender Aerendyl Army attempts to conquer the besieged capital with their new king, two Vectori Knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive Kingdom...."

this is probably my favourite
All these sins disguised as blessings

24-Aug-2016 12:16:05

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top