' The Kingdom of Kandarin ' Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Geythir said :
God damn

Though it begs a thought, where the fuck is Alli? Justin was the only active ruler in Kandarin currently with Alli sitting on the land for months and months rarely doing anything. So to say "oh well she needs to be here too" is kinda dumb.

But with that said, she should be here. So where is she?

you posted a minute too soon
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

24-Aug-2016 01:47:25

Kex

Kex

Posts: 5,871 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Geythir said :
God damn

Though it begs a thought, where the fuck is Alli? Justin was the only active ruler in Kandarin currently with Alli sitting on the land for months and months rarely doing anything. So to say "oh well she needs to be here too" is kinda dumb.

Stressing out because whenever she tries to get involved, people like Tom and Jean insult her. But y'know, Tom's super anti-bullying or whatever.

Also, you want to talk inactivity? As if it's a Kandarin-specific thing? Myles, we've all sat on inactive land. You and I aren't exceptions. Mack isn't an exception. Tom certainly isn't an exception.

Revitalizing RP is fine. Except that's not what's happening here. Because no one's role playing. Mack and Tom are posting stuff on the thread and assuming that's good enough.

If you want to revitalize RP, you help each other. You don't try to bulldoze each other's stories.
I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

24-Aug-2016 01:48:24

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Geythir said :
fucking speak of the devil

Sure I wasn't here, but my character still is. And - I've been rp'ing and talking to Justin actively. My character has been in use!
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.

24-Aug-2016 01:48:29

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Posts: 2,850 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Inactivity is not a good enough reason to not be a decent person to the clan, this does all reek of poor planning and just the whole ideal that people seem to have now "I MUST POST QUICKER THAN EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU MAKE YOUR CLAIM THE RIGHTFUL ONE" Take overs of kingdoms have become little else then who can shitpost the other better.

xoxoxoxoxoox wiggly woo
Noice.

24-Aug-2016 01:49:05

Kex

Kex

Angry Adair said :
Inactivity is not a good enough reason to not be a decent person to the clan, this does all reek of poor planning and just the whole ideal that people seem to have now "I MUST POST QUICKER THAN EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU MAKE YOUR CLAIM THE RIGHTFUL ONE" Take overs of kingdoms have become little else then who can shitpost the other better.

xoxoxoxoxoox wiggly woo
I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

24-Aug-2016 01:49:40

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kex said :
Geythir said :
God damn

Stressing out because whenever she tries to get involved, people like Tom and Jean insult her. But y'know, Tom's super anti-bullying or whatever.

Also, you want to talk inactivity? As if it's a Kandarin-specific thing? Myles, we've all sat on inactive land. You and I aren't exceptions. Mack isn't an exception. Tom certainly isn't an exception.

Revitalizing RP is fine. Except that's not what's happening here. Because no one's role playing. Mack and Tom are posting stuff on the thread and assuming that's good enough.

If you want to revitalize RP, you help each other. You don't try to bulldoze each other's stories.

I mean, I could start throwing shit, but honestly, I have pretty much left RP.

Sure, I'll help Tom with this, but (laugh if you want), I attempt to be as neutral and fair as possible.

And I didn't read that last page, I really just saw paragraphs of shit and started laughing
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

24-Aug-2016 01:49:47 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2016 01:49:56 by Geythir

Kex

Kex

"Lol I didn't read anything I just laughed so my opinion is valid I'm above all this"

ok cool guy
I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

24-Aug-2016 01:50:44

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Also, if it's not evident already, I really don't condone someone who preaches about anti-bullying yet continues to insult my existence and make jabs at me simply because I kicked them out for being toxic to pick up my legacy.

Also, sure Jean can make comments but he should realize that he and Daniel are the reason I am the "monster" everyone makes me out to be. Brb gonna pursue poli-science like every other POK leader on 42 lmao.

24-Aug-2016 01:50:59

Quick find code: 237-238-857-65778472 Back to Top